*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I love Desean when he’s healthy but dude has had injury issues his entire career. Idk how we based our entire deep offense on one single player.

I love Desean when he’s healthy but dude has had injury issues his entire career. Idk how we based our entire deep offense on one single player.
Same way they based it off of 1 guy when they got Torrey, when they got mike Wallace. Injuries are part of the game. Nobody thought he’s be out this many games in a row

Dude really hasn’t played since week 1 and Doug still “doesn’t know when he’ll return”. I’m just gonna be a doctor for a Philly team since it’s obvious you don’t need any medical expertise and can just go week by week.

Our team sucks this season. We are garbage, suspect, inconsistent and various other adjectives. They have erased almost all of my hope for them turning things around this year. Frank Reich is missed and Alshon just dropped another pass. This is depressing. :frown: :smh:

That was a big catch by Goedert. Kinda made up for the fumble. I’m still pissed at these dudes though. I work with too many Cowboys fans...

Back
Top Bottom