*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Only one i wish we would’ve made a play for was Minkah ..dude had all pro written all over him

I would’ve passed on Clowney our Dline is fine at the moment..and we don’t need another 30+ receiver in Sanders

i aint gonna look back for my post but i been saying it was his decision a lot aint agree with me in here all good though but heres more proof

Kind of sad that we're looking for another WR already when we just drafted one last year in an early round.

Really need to see JJAW get some burn. I truly think he'll be a fine replacement for Alshon as an above the rim guy.

Considering alshon is running like a dude in his 50s who played football and barely looks like he can jump anymore.. and now has trouble with drops

don’t know if the bar is high

Lmao nah I think he’s a good WR coach. Can’t run an offense for ****

when he was the WR coach, we had 2 other quality minds still on that side of the ball coaching staff

also had just brought in 2 quality vet WRs that contributed

Losing Frank Reich was the biggest loss coming off that SB win. Dude is in Indy with a winning record with Jacoby Brisset, TY Hilton playing hurt half the season, and Zach Pascal whom nobody heard of before 2 weeks ago

Losing Frank Reich was the biggest loss coming off that SB win. Dude is in Indy with a winning record with Jacoby Brisset, TY Hilton playing hurt half the season, and Zach Pascal whom nobody heard of before 2 weeks ago

id argue reich and flip

downgrading from both to dude who got fired by his daddy

Back
Top Bottom