*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We gotta put **** into perspective we are a playoff team 3 years and a row including a Super Bowl win

Has Howie made obvious mistakes yea ..but you got dudes arguing for his firing when 90% of the league would kill for our last 3 year stretch

I think Philly fans and the media in general overreact to every move we make. At the end of the day, Reagor ability won’t HURT to have on the team. I just want Doug to get his head out his ***, steal EVERYTHING the Chiefs do offensively and implement it here. That’s what I want to see

You mean the same experts, coaches, evaluators that had Justin Jefferson as the consensus 4th best receiver in the draft? EYE am the one who was saying to trust howie for not trading up to go for lamb :lol: i trust the expert evaluators more than me. Again, I’m very happy with the player. Very confused at the position but Howie knows more than us. So it is what it is, welcome to Philly
There was literally no consensus on this wr class :rofl:
Ruggs going first proved that. There were WR needy teams but every team had a specific need or preference for the position(see SF and us). This point has been beaten to death this entire thread, which is Reagor is the better fit on this team than a Jefferson type player. And I don't believe he is a boom or bust guy, considering there is a spot for him immediately on this team and Carson is the guy throwing him the ball. Carson was throwing fadeway jumpball game winners to G Ward(no disrespect to him) so i'm excited to see what he does with a 1st round talent.

I think Philly fans and the media in general overreact to every move we make. At the end of the day, Reagor ability won’t HURT to have on the team. I just want Doug to get his head out his ***, steal EVERYTHING the Chiefs do offensively and implement it here. That’s what I want to see
Slowly but surely. Adding a Reagor type player is the 1st step.

Listened to the BGN episode of the Reagor Live reaction and it was funny that it was pretty much this:lol:

Qawy8L8.gif

Listened to the BGN episode of the Reagor Live reaction and it was funny that it was pretty much this:lol:

Qawy8L8.gif
Yep, Ol boy didn’t even listen to the pick because they showed JJets and already began his breakdown :lol: I was legit shocked when they took him because they showed Jefferson on the phone

Last edited:
When was the last time Howie hit on anyone pass the 2nd round ? Matter of fact how about Sidney Jones & JJAW ? They’re young , they’re great contributors to the team right?
Sid. Let’s not forget he pretty much saved the season twice coming in cold. That swagger back

but getting Yeroc in 2017, Seumalo (3rd) and the next goat in Mailata. He misses often in the middle on skill positions and DBs
outside of Kist and Solak BGN is trash now ..reading there content you would think we are the ****ing Browns

Negativity sells and they love it ...BLG was complaining that we ain’t sign Perriman of all people :lol:
I haven’t been on BGN since September. K&S forever tho :nthat:
Adding Geodert, Miles were the first steps. Reagor is another step. Healthy Desean for more than 6 quarters helps. Whatever Alshon does is a plus

Pieces are there but relying on Agholor to pretty much be Tyreek is ****** everything

Yeah the Cowboys gonna be stacked at receiver but who cares. We have 2 great pass catching TEs and they have 1 decent TE. We have speed at RB with Sanders and Boston Scott.

If we can get someone like Goodwin thru trade for minimal assets or draft more speed at WR in later rounds the combo of Goedert, DJax, Sanders/Scott, and Reagor + another speed receiver would be scary.

Back
Top Bottom