*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

As big as JJAW is they need to figure out by the end of camp if he's good enough to run routes and if not then they need to focus on making him a redzone threat. He could just focus on 3-4 short routes where he could get open and catch TDs if he's too trash to get open downfield. then at least he won't be totally useless.

As big as JJAW is they need to figure out by the end of camp if he's good enough to run routes and if not then they need to focus on making him a redzone threat. He could just focus on 3-4 short routes where he could get open and catch TDs if he's too trash to get open downfield. then at least he won't be totally useless.

if dude’s box out skills and hands ain’t there, might as well move on

best you’re hoping for is a mike thomas type guy or what fitz is now.. because I don’t think he’s a alshon type X where he’d win on jump balls.. like I think he’s more a box out and hands, if he’s anything

Last edited:
Also, obviously it’s early and it’s limited info.. but in the clips I’ve seen ruggs hasn’t looked great and saw something about Justin jefferson not standing out vs the 2nd team defense

Also, obviously it’s early and it’s limited info.. but in the clips I’ve seen ruggs hasn’t looked great and saw something about Justin jefferson not standing out vs the 2nd team defense
Really?!!! That would be a shock if we wound up with one of the best receivers in the draft after all!!

Sid a loser

"Hard to be buying right now with Jones missing three straight days due to injury. Availability has obviously always been an issue with him.

Not to mention that Jones struggled when he was healthy earlier in the week. He got burned by Robert Davis at one point and gave up another big play to Josh Perkins. Not exactly household names there.

Even if Jones gets healthy and bounces back, he’s still not going to be starting across from Slay. Maddox is the man for that job."

amitt5504 amitt5504

Sid a loser

"Hard to be buying right now with Jones missing three straight days due to injury. Availability has obviously always been an issue with him.

Not to mention that Jones struggled when he was healthy earlier in the week. He got burned by Robert Davis at one point and gave up another big play to Josh Perkins. Not exactly household names there.

Even if Jones gets healthy and bounces back, he’s still not going to be starting across from Slay. Maddox is the man for that job."

amitt5504 amitt5504
BLG hates Sid lol

Sid a loser

amitt5504 amitt5504

that whole JP part is why I wasnt a fan of bringing dude back.. sure it’s a nice luxury having dude as a break in case of emergency for couple spots

but we cant depend on dude for shhh.. I rather drop a level or two and at least get consistent play at that spot instead of having to circle a guy in and out because of him

BLG hates Sid lol
gucci3.png

For sure. Maddox definitely has a higher floor outside and Sid is more high variance. His good will look damn good, bad would look Bradley Fletcher levels. Sid just needs reps out there. Let him get that swagger back

If slay and nrc can hold down 2 of the CB spots that’s going allow us to do a hell of a lot plus we going have extra dbs on the field most of the time anyways

Back
Top Bottom