*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

So we’re keeping a bunch of slot corners and Slay. I hope this works out
It ain’t. Not even me being an apologist but we gonna see Mills back at CB by week 3.

Maddox is better at slot/S
Strap better at slot
NRC is a slot
James is just a STer

that’s really it lol

Marcus Epps sucks. Rudy Ford sucks. Wallace can play CB but at slot. Parks is hurt

Comparing to Sid , he did a way better job .
I ain't comparing them, I will still maintain Sid's downfall was being physically weak, Maddox had few good games in 2018 and been terrible since that Saints playoff game, no corner on the roster last season should have been on this roster this season. Maybe Leblanc

What about LeBlanc? He was solid when he was on the field
He’s a slot and we have a better slot in NRC above him
I ain't comparing them, I will still maintain Sid's downfall was being physically weak, Maddox had few good games in 2018 and been terrible since that Saints playoff game, no corner on the roster last season should have been on this roster this season. Maybe Leblanc
He was bad going back to the 2nd half of the Bears playoff game.

Our pass rush was nonexistent last season , with banged up secondary. How did you expect the secondary to hold it down ?

We should’ve taken Fulton in the 2nd this year ..

Even with this past years draft ..best case scenario our 2nd and 3 round picks never see the field

Yea he’s probably physically weak but medical staff takes a fair share of blame. Medical redshirt yet we were almost counting on him coming back in 2017 with how bad Mills/Darby was

Makes no sense how a medical staff for a professional team had a player with one leg bigger than the other wondering why there were so many soft tissue leg injuries.

Won’t be surprised in 2 years he’s at an all pro level and we’re still looking for CB2

Back
Top Bottom