Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants BATTLE OF THE NFC EAST 8:15PM 11/9

Originally Posted by nelly28

dont blame reid,credit the giants d
noone is taking away from the Giants D but it's not rocket science when they put Klecko in what is about to happen

anyone NFL team especially a team with the Giants caliber coaching know what is about to happen.

I dunno what the hell Reid thinks "they will never know whats coming when we put in our makeshift FB b/c I decided to cut the other one who wasnt a realFB anyway"

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAMN i'm frustrated but hats off to the Giants...looking like SB #2 for Eli and company

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by jawn piece

im done with this team until reid and mcnabb are gone.

nationally reid is presented as one of the games best coaches but philly heads kno wat the deal is..hes been pulling these horriffic calls out of his $$! for yrs.

and mcnabb, great idea to be all smiles with the giants players after the game...ur times up in philly get the ++$$ out
it's not McNabb's fault, he didnt call two dumb $*% run plays and take the game out of his QB's hands...that is the kinda %%$# you do when Tyler Thigpen is your QB not Donovan McNabb
im not saying that mcnabb deserves a greater amount of blame than reid but u and i both kno that this organization isnt gonna get rid of one orthe other...they came in this league together and theyll leave together wen the time calls for it and it has

Originally Posted by areyouin729

im done with this team until reid and mcnabb are gone.

nationally reid is presented as one of the games best coaches but philly heads kno wat the deal is..hes been pulling these horriffic calls out of his $$! for yrs.

and mcnabb, great idea to be all smiles with the giants players after the game...ur times up in philly get the ++$$ out
it's not McNabb's fault, he didnt call two dumb $*% run plays and take the game out of his QB's hands...that is the kinda %%$# you do when Tyler Thigpen is your QB not Donovan McNabb
im not saying that mcnabb deserves a greater amount of blame than reid but u and i both kno that this organization isnt gonna get rid of one or the other...they came in this league together and theyll leave together wen the time calls for it and it has

i bet when McNabb finally leaves the Eagles which could very well be after this year, he attacks Reid for never getting him the tools to win a SB

look at the one year he had with TO

Yeah the Giants D gets some credit but they were on the ropes and Andy Reid just gave them the opportunity to end it with those horrible play calls. Klecko isnot a legit fullback, seeing as how he didn't make one good lane for Westbrook to run through all night what made him think he would do it on fourth down.I wouldn't even complain if McNabb at least did a QB sneak but for them to run to the outside is just amazing to me.

If Philly keeps from getting jumped on early in games then they have all the weapons on offense to win games. But when we get in an early hole Andy Reid turnsinto a nervous fool and wastes timeouts and makes the most off the wall playcalls ever. Donovan played his heart out I can't put any of the blame on himbesides that early pick but other than that he made plays in the clutch. Even our offensive line had a dominant game against the Giants D line but it is allfor naught because of Andy Reid's playcalling. Philly is gonna need a miracle to get in the playoffs this season with ATL, Carolina and Washington winningand all.

laugh.gif
at y'all for not giving the Giants D enough credit.

And Eli played a solid game.

Solid game for the Giants. We shut down Westbrook and they still hung 31 on our defense even though 7 was that gift first and goal in the first quarter. Wedidn't really get pressure in last 3 quarters and overall had zero sacks on Mcnabb. Good game by Philly, but the Giants pull through in the 4th(as usual).

Attention Bradon Jacobs...NEVER ever leave your feet. You are 6'4'' 265 pounds, you can run over anyone you want.

And how bout Kevin the Boss hurdling that defender? I was in shock when I saw that.

8-1, can't ask for too much more.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif

Please. The Giants defense didn't do anything special. Westbrook was held in check because WE DIDN'T GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL. No screens.Just three catches, 13 rushes. Who does that? Westbrook has killed the Giants since he got in the league and we decided to go away from him.

Then to run the ball TWICE like that at the end of the game? Come on man. That's just terrible. Save for McNabb's slow start at the one awfulinterception, he played very well last night and was putting us in position to take the lead on the final drive.

I hate Andy Reid. Dude is an absolute clown. Don't even get me started on that stupid challenge when it was clear as day that Jacobs was down.

^^^^The D made the play when it mattered most, in the 4th quarter on 4th down. They were awesome in the first quarter even though they gave up that TD on theshort field, but they left much to be desired for most of the rest of the game. I give credit to the Eagles O more than discredit to the Giants D. DeseanJackson was killing us and Westbrook was completely ineffective even when he had the ball.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

laugh.gif

Please. The Giants defense didn't do anything special. Westbrook was held in check because WE DIDN'T GIVE HIM THE DAMN BALL. No screens. Just three catches, 13 rushes. Who does that? Westbrook has killed the Giants since he got in the league and we decided to go away from him.

Then to run the ball TWICE like that at the end of the game? Come on man. That's just terrible. Save for McNabb's slow start at the one awful interception, he played very well last night and was putting us in position to take the lead on the final drive.

I hate Andy Reid. Dude is an absolute clown. Don't even get me started on that stupid challenge when it was clear as day that Jacobs was down.

I agree. A lot of non-Philly fans seem to have so much respect for Andy Reid for getting a lot out of seemingly "mediocre" players, but hisplay-calling has been questionable. Westbrook should touch the ball at least 25 times per game. The fact that he didn't is the reason why the Giants won.

Luckily for us, our D-Line has been dominant for most of the season (with the exception of the Cleveland game and most of the first 3 quarters of yesterdaysgame). When our weak outside linebackers and young DBs are put to the test, the opposing team usually has a field day. Good win. Won me a cool $1,200.

The rest of the season looks to be pretty tough; going 3-3 might give us home-field throughout the playoffs.

Originally Posted by youngin33

^^^^The D made the play when it mattered most, in the 4th quarter on 4th down. They were awesome in the first quarter even though they gave up that TD on the short field, but they left much to be desired for most of the rest of the game. I give credit to the Eagles O more than discredit to the Giants D. Desean Jackson was killing us and Westbrook was completely ineffective even when he had the ball.
I still think you're wrong. Dan %*@#%#$ Klecko is in the game on a 4th and 1. What do you think we're going to do? Giants defense did agreat job at stopping the run, don't get me wrong. But we telegraphed those last two plays.

Back
Top Bottom