Philadelphia Sneaker/Clothing Guide

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

This thread was started over 5 years ago. If OP is still alive we need a update in the front.

laugh.gif
 Still got a pulse.  I'll update it right now, haven't been in the forum in a minute.

Edit: Updated.  Philly heads, let me know if there are any other spots and if any of the stores up top have closed or moved.

Thanks.

Foot action
1282 franklin ml circle

phila pa 19154

215-281-3424

it's franklin mills mall and they have all the hot sh!!!!!!!!!!

can we get an update please FAYBANI I'll be in Philly next weekendand I wantto know where to go when I get therethanks alotit would be a great help! ^_^

Originally Posted by Wezzy313

can we get an update please FAYBANI I'll be in Philly next weekendand I wantto know where to go when I get therethanks alotit would be a great help! ^_^
I'd updated everything listed within this thread except fatmansul's recent Footaction addition.  I'm not a Philly native (Jersey) so I can only go on what's been posted.  Check out the ALL THINGS SURROUNDING PHILLY thread too, the locals keep that thread a bit more current.  Good luck.
ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware) 

where in the philly area do they sell the sb dunks? I'm talking the exclusives and limited editions. I've been looking but no luck?

Yo I been living in philly for almost 10 years now. I probably know most people in this thread by face from various camp-outs and Temple. Some of these tag names seem familiar (waddup VJ!), but like I said I probably know a lot of people in here by face.

I just had a realization and I'm hoping someone can help me out...

Is there anywhere in Philly that has a top-tier Nike SB Dunk account? I know Ubiq doesn't (they didn't get the Statue of Liberties nor the Cheech and Chongs)...I hit up Nocturnal (skate shop) only to find out that they don't have a nike account at all. I hit up Exit, but i was told that they don't sell SB Dunks. I hit up Abakus, but as you all know, they are a consignment shop.

Is there ANYWHERE in philly to get limited SB Dunks?!?!?! Has our beloved Philly fallen that far from sneaker grace?? Help me out NT!

Try looking up a skate shop out in abington, i forget the name but if you go on nike sb you'll see that they're a dealer so it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom