Philippine And1 thread

Hi guys, if I may, I would like to have our own local And1 thread po sana (given Adidas and Reebok have theirs). 
Mods, feel free to advise me via PM if this is unnecessary (duplicate thread locally) or disallowed. 
smile.gif

All And1 talk (most iconic pair for you, favorite And1 kicks, pairs you used to own or still have, show me your And1 shoes, etc) shall be posted here.

Allow me to jumpstart the discussions with some of my favorite pairs:

And1 School U Mids

And1 Remix

And1 Edge Low (extremely lightweight, excellent cushioning and recommended for guards)

And1 Taichi Mid
(got these OGs way before the Taichis were re-released/re-launched early this month)

And1 Rebel Mid
(used for regular Saturday pick up games)

Most recent acquisition:
And1 Rekanize

Offcourt/Post-game:
And1 Chill Low

How about you guys, kindly show your And1 pairs naman.  Baka you still have some stashed in your own collection that you occasionally use. 
smile.gif

TFL!

P.S.
I'm actually looking for some old And1 pairs from local sellers, size 9.  Baka you can help me out na rin. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Adidas and Reebok threads were for local updates.

Oh drat.  Since And1 hasn't been really popping good pairs recently (except for the ME8 and the re-release of the Taichi), then this pretty much is just a regular And1 thread then. 
frown.gif

Oh well, just trying to add a little diversity. 
happy.gif

lol. and i thought and1 was dead 10 years ago. :lol: (The tai chi was prolly their best shoe eveR)

Originally Posted by dreicalma

lol. and i thought and1 was dead 10 years ago.
laugh.gif
(The tai chi was prolly their best shoe eveR)
Totally agree with you on that sir.  The Taichi was quite possibly the best selling pair And1 ever produced, and their most iconic as well.

Saw some pics on the net (Taobao site, quite recent).  Looks like the current colorways out locally (white/red, white/black) are not the last to be the re-launched.

Prior to calling it quits with Miami, J-Will provided glimpses of And1 Taichi re-launch by wearing a black/black pair.

Until recently, Steve Blake (part of And1's current endorsers) wore a Taichi-%%% looking pair.  A Taichi II / 2010 preview perhaps?

Sana they can also retro some good pairs like the Sprewell, Mad Game, and Skip To My Lous. 
smokin.gif

So far the Taichis are ok.  They have the same soles like the OGs, but with very minimal ankle support.  Unless you're a guard that prefers to ball with kicks that are low to the ground, you wouldn't want to use that if you're a pivot guy.  Basically still good to ball in, but not to be over-used. 
wink.gif

@gskills - brod your from Smart/ICON team mate mu si jdub aka jwenceslao? sori 4 the OT

Originally Posted by kykoman

@gskills - brod your from Smart/ICON team mate mu si jdub aka jwenceslao? sori 4 the OT

Yes boss. 
smile.gif
  Actually si jdub yung kumuha nung pic with me holding the And1 Rekanize.  Mods, sowie OT.

Paki kamusta moko kay Jdub, lufet lumaro yan. Si Herrera 1 time naka laro ko sa Guadalupe, ayus din lumaro. Sori 4 the chitchat mods.
Tnks Gskills

Back
Top Bottom