Philippine College Basketball Updates VOL: 2013

Opening was so boring. Weather really made things worse.

Olsen Racela, though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Just heard Tallo jumped over to Taft. Kids these days.
30t6p3b.gif
what??? with how LA Revilla is playing, I don't think he will get so much playing time. If he would have stayed in Ateneo. He will be  the starting pointguard next year. Even Kiefer didn't get too much playing time yesterday.

Just heard Tallo jumped over to Taft. Kids these days.
30t6p3b.gif
what??? with how LA Revilla is playing, I don't think he will get so much playing time. If he would have stayed in Ateneo. He will be  the starting pointguard next year. Even Kiefer didn't get too much playing time yesterday.

Horrible games by both teams.
sick.gif
Ateneo should've lost against Adamson yesterday; we needed it more. Adamson shot themselves out of the game. Alvarez and Co. kept shooting outside shots when there was about 17 seconds left on the shot clock.
indifferent.gif
It's as if they deliberately wanted to lose. They had the win. Both teams had that stretch where they threw the playbook out the window and just winged it terribly.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and Kiefer went scoreless. He held on to the ball too long when he was on the floor as well. Probably one of the worst Ateneo games in recent memory. Just a plain mess. Hope they snap out of it quick; but against La Salle, I doubt it.
ohwell.gif

Horrible games by both teams.
sick.gif
Ateneo should've lost against Adamson yesterday; we needed it more. Adamson shot themselves out of the game. Alvarez and Co. kept shooting outside shots when there was about 17 seconds left on the shot clock.
indifferent.gif
It's as if they deliberately wanted to lose. They had the win. Both teams had that stretch where they threw the playbook out the window and just winged it terribly.
30t6p3b.gif

Oh, and Kiefer went scoreless. He held on to the ball too long when he was on the floor as well. Probably one of the worst Ateneo games in recent memory. Just a plain mess. Hope they snap out of it quick; but against La Salle, I doubt it.
ohwell.gif

Man, the refs helped La Salle as much as they could in getting back into the game, and they still didn't get the W.
laugh.gif
Ridiculous officiating for this game.
30t6p3b.gif

And what's up with their jerseys? I think they mixed up their jerseys with the womens basketball team. The Racerback style is more flaterring for women.
laugh.gif

Man, the refs helped La Salle as much as they could in getting back into the game, and they still didn't get the W.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And what's up with their jerseys? I think they mixed up their jerseys with the womens basketball team. The Racerback style is more flaterring for women.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

seemed like LA Revilla was the only dude in archer uniform who played with heart through out the game.

i was impressed with kiefer ravena, high bball IQ.

too bad, he ain't tall.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

seemed like LA Revilla was the only dude in archer uniform who played with heart through out the game.

i was impressed with kiefer ravena, high bball IQ.

too bad, he ain't tall.

La Salle's #16 (Marata, was it?) put in work as well. Van Opstal could've been a factor if he didn't get into foul trouble early. Even he will run circles around Greg Slaughter.

Ateneo's second unit needs to wake up. Second game in a row where we made the opponent catch up quick.

Planning to watch the Ateneo-NU game live on Thursday. If only I could skip work...
laugh.gif

La Salle's #16 (Marata, was it?) put in work as well. Van Opstal could've been a factor if he didn't get into foul trouble early. Even he will run circles around Greg Slaughter.

Ateneo's second unit needs to wake up. Second game in a row where we made the opponent catch up quick.

Planning to watch the Ateneo-NU game live on Thursday. If only I could skip work...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom