Phone advice/suggestions???

So i had a blackberry flip..(yeah it sucks) but my pops phone (he had the same one) got water damage and it was essential that he had one, so he took mine. 
So i have been without a phone for the last two days, and need one, so i have two options, my sister has an iphone 3g that she and her husband no longer used because the screen is cracked, and they offered it to me as long as i get it fixed myself (i have tmobile so i will have to get it unlocked) or try craigslist and try to find a decent phone for a decent price.

I heard that the iphone will be coming to t-mobile next year, so im thinking that i should get the iphone so i can see how i like it for its full potential on t-mobile.

So should i take the iphone and pay to fix it or just get a cheapier phone?

Cliffs

-Dad needed my phone

-Choices: Cracked screen iPhone 3G or a buy another phone on craigslist

-Heard T-Mobile will be getting the iPhone next year

So i had a blackberry flip..(yeah it sucks) but my pops phone (he had the same one) got water damage and it was essential that he had one, so he took mine. 
So i have been without a phone for the last two days, and need one, so i have two options, my sister has an iphone 3g that she and her husband no longer used because the screen is cracked, and they offered it to me as long as i get it fixed myself (i have tmobile so i will have to get it unlocked) or try craigslist and try to find a decent phone for a decent price.

I heard that the iphone will be coming to t-mobile next year, so im thinking that i should get the iphone so i can see how i like it for its full potential on t-mobile.

So should i take the iphone and pay to fix it or just get a cheapier phone?

Cliffs

-Dad needed my phone

-Choices: Cracked screen iPhone 3G or a buy another phone on craigslist

-Heard T-Mobile will be getting the iPhone next year

Back
Top Bottom