Phone-hacking whistle-blower found dead

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif

Come on, Rupert. You sociopathic thug.

I honestly don't know why people are so upset over this anyway. The government does the same thing via PATRIOT Act.

not to say i support the Patriot Act, but the Government is a very different entity than a private news organization.

roll.gif

No wonder why the government continues to rape us of our rights.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif

Come on, Rupert. You sociopathic thug.

I honestly don't know why people are so upset over this anyway. The government does the same thing via PATRIOT Act.

not to say i support the Patriot Act, but the Government is a very different entity than a private news organization.

roll.gif

No wonder why the government continues to rape us of our rights.

Fry and Laurie with a prophetic sketch from about 20 years ago.

Fry and Laurie with a prophetic sketch from about 20 years ago.

Rupert Murdoch�was attacked during today’s phone-hacking scandal testimony, leading his wife�Wendi Deng�to hit the perpetrator and the parliamentary committee to call a recess.

The protester apparently hit Murdoch in the face with cream while yelling, “You are a greedy bastard!

Rupert Murdoch�was attacked during today’s phone-hacking scandal testimony, leading his wife�Wendi Deng�to hit the perpetrator and the parliamentary committee to call a recess.

The protester apparently hit Murdoch in the face with cream while yelling, “You are a greedy bastard!

Back
Top Bottom