"phoneSex..Vol - 4 in the morning "

Did it with some chick sophomore year in highshool. Her pops picked up and I had the ill
frown.gif
face going. Stayed away from her crib for a good 2 years.Wouldn't even chill with dudes I knew in that area
laugh.gif

Yep a couple times. I've also just talked nasty to my homegirl, so she can get her rocks off. The sound of a women proforming this on herself is just
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Then she would put the phone down there by the box, and u could hear the juices flowing.

I suggest everybody try it seriously.

right now i prefer the real thing

but when i was experiencing a drought i was down with this

hearing her get off
devil.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

People who sayin' "nay"
laugh.gif
Don't make it seem like thisthe ONLY type of sex we get--it's just if you're hunny is far away...and the convo done carried over 'till the wee hours of the morning (and youknow as people get tired, their voice gets that soft drag that can't help BUT to sound sexy) ....it's dam near inevitable
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how bout when the girl sends you pics so you have visual with your phone sex ?
devil.gif
devil.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Yep a couple times. I've also just talked nasty to my homegirl, so she can get her rocks off. The sound of a women proforming this on herself is just
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Then she would put the phone down there by the box, and u could hear the juices flowing.

I suggest everybody try it seriously.
Werd all tell a shorty quick fast, put the phone down there lemme hear it
devil.gif
devil.gif

Dudes be fronting, like they aint for it..something about the sound of a girl moaning is crazy..especially if she is home alone, and can really let itout..
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Nah cats aint fronting, they just don't have a good "dirty sex talk" game, so the whole talking over the phone would be weird. I was like thattoo at first. But that comes with practice, talking nasty during real physical sex, and then the talking over the phone will come pretty easy. Only thing aboutphonesex is you gotta be in the mode, bc my homegirl calls me and sometimes I can where the coversation is goin before it gets there. So I change the subjectreal quick, bc im not feeling it at the moment.

Originally Posted by DRjordanlover45

how bout when the girl sends you pics so you have visual with your phone sex ?
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Only time i have phone sex is if i have pictures otherwise my imagination gives out. But even then phone sex is more for the ladies

Aint nothing wrong with it when you staying faithful to your girl and shes far away

Girls sleepy/sexy voice......FTW!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
###%$* b frontin.

I been on business trip away from my girl and called her up wit da famous words to start it off.
"What u wearin"

laugh.gif
NTers b so worried about they " online image" can't keep @%#! real
No damn well they used to be buyin them $10 phone cards back in the day n phone bone a chick they met in aim or yahoo chat room
roll.gif
. Lyin %%+ ###%$*

Lmao.

Voice mail sex what you know about that.

But on the real, the girl should do all the work. The guy should just listen. "Yeah" "Oh really" "Damn".
I've said enough
roll.gif

Nevermind, I couldnt even have phone sex

Convo goes down as follows:
Me:What you got on
Her:Nothing Baby
Me:Oh $*!@ Oh $*!@ O $*!@ O $*!@
Her:Whats wrong baby
Me:Im comin Im comin (crazy man voice)
Her What tha in tha Red Hell?
Me:Damn my fault, I tried tho lord knows i did
Her:busy signal

If i can last 40 seconds on the phone imagine how long i can last in the sack HOLLA!

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Voice mail sex what you know about that.

But on the real, the girl should do all the work. The guy should just listen. "Yeah" "Oh really" "Damn".
I've said enough
roll.gif

i actually used to have a chick that used to leave me nasty voicemails.. ranging from her getting off to making up sex stories.. or tellin me he fantasies..that was the only time i used to check my voicemails.. now i think my vmail box is at like 45 and i dont check em

Back
Top Bottom