Photo Geek out! Air Jordan Force V - White - Varsity Red - Blue Ribbon

I like how these look. That's how I feel about a majority of Fusions but I can't see myself wearing them.

ok now these are waaaayyyy better than the ones posted on 23isback... which are the ones that are going to release??? imho these are crack.. deff going to bemy first fusion if they release like this.. PR Day Parade anyone?

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

more garbage.....
sick.gif

I'm not a fan of red/white/blue color combo but these make it look good. Patent on toebox & the fact that they are fusion Vs ruin it for me

people hate fusions just cuz they arent og jordans... if the air jordan V and af1 had never been made they would like the shoe just like everybody else... idont like all fusions... but these are undeniably dope... color placement... everything... they even looked out for the whiners... they coulda easily made thesole clear...

i just might have to get these...

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

people hate fusions just cuz they arent og jordans... if the air jordan V and af1 had never been made they would like the shoe just like everybody else... i dont like all fusions... but these are undeniably dope... color placement... everything... they even looked out for the whiners... they coulda easily made the sole clear...

Couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

people hate fusions just cuz they arent og jordans... if the air jordan V and af1 had never been made they would like the shoe just like everybody else... i dont like all fusions... but these are undeniably dope... color placement... everything... they even looked out for the whiners... they coulda easily made the sole clear...

co-sign.

can anyone help me get my hands on these??? I would like to have these this week if possible, size 9.5-10

Back
Top Bottom