Photographers Step in.

Im trying to get into taking decent quality photographs such as these here..(as far a clarity goes)
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

thehundreds3114.jpg

Of course Im guessing you need the right combination of filters, lenses, etc but..

Im getting a good deal on a camera and needed to know if I could do said things with this + different lenses and a little photoshop.
51yxYiIsa6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Im trying to get into taking decent quality photographs such as these here..(as far a clarity goes)
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

thehundreds3114.jpg

Of course Im guessing you need the right combination of filters, lenses, etc but..

Im getting a good deal on a camera and needed to know if I could do said things with this + different lenses and a little photoshop.
51yxYiIsa6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You can't change lenses on a G11, but you should be able to get shots like the ones posted above with just the camera.
I suggest a Nikon D40 though, they are cheap and will let you change lenses in case you get into photography. 

You can't change lenses on a G11, but you should be able to get shots like the ones posted above with just the camera.
I suggest a Nikon D40 though, they are cheap and will let you change lenses in case you get into photography. 

There is no way you will achieve the photos that Bobby Hundreds puts on his blog with a G11. That dude's setup is probably $4000+ (Mark 2 w/ L-lens) so there is no way you can get even close with a point and shoot. Even with the beginner DLSRs, you won't achieve the best quality pics but with the right lens, you can get something decent. I would suggest just going the DSLR route because anyone who is really into this will always upgrade from a point and shoot to a DSLR anyways.

I suggest the Canon T2i or T3i. Get that with a the 50mm 1.8 prime lens and that should hold you down in getting some decent stuff.

since we're on the subject, what's a good starter camera for someone who wants to get into photography? i've always been into it and figured i would take it up this summer, looking for the best camera i can get for under $1,000.

There is no way you will achieve the photos that Bobby Hundreds puts on his blog with a G11. That dude's setup is probably $4000+ (Mark 2 w/ L-lens) so there is no way you can get even close with a point and shoot. Even with the beginner DLSRs, you won't achieve the best quality pics but with the right lens, you can get something decent. I would suggest just going the DSLR route because anyone who is really into this will always upgrade from a point and shoot to a DSLR anyways.

I suggest the Canon T2i or T3i. Get that with a the 50mm 1.8 prime lens and that should hold you down in getting some decent stuff.

since we're on the subject, what's a good starter camera for someone who wants to get into photography? i've always been into it and figured i would take it up this summer, looking for the best camera i can get for under $1,000.

Thanks for all the info people...

I guess when I get more serious into it (and a bankroll
30t6p3b.gif
) Ill upgrade..but the guy is giving me the g11 for $120 it should be enough to get me by I guess..

Thanks for all the info people...

I guess when I get more serious into it (and a bankroll
30t6p3b.gif
) Ill upgrade..but the guy is giving me the g11 for $120 it should be enough to get me by I guess..

Back
Top Bottom