Photoshop Experts.. I need your help. Vol. Grandmother has passed 4months after my Grandfather

About 4 months ago My grandfather (82 yrs old) passed away. I came here to NT for some help. I posted some pics and asked for them to be photoshopped so I could use it as the cover of his obituary. I got a great response and help and the pic came out just right. Well 4 months later his Wife, my Grandmother (79 yrs) has joined him in heaven. This passed weds she passed away and went on to join her husband in eternal paradise. Well im asking again for my fellow NTers help. I have some pics im gonna post. Couls someone please photoshop them for me. I have the 3 different backgrounds also. Can I get some help please. Ill paypal someone if Need be. Thanks again NT Fambs

Just put the pics top and bottom. If you have a better way of doing them be my guest. Im open to all ideas.

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT to Nter NothingToL0se. He did the photo shop that i used for my Grandfathers Obituary.

View media item 225591View media item 225592View media item 225593View media item 225594View media item 225595

Thanks again.

Sorry for your loss.
Those are great pictures. I want to give it a try but could you be more specific about your request?

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Do you want both pictures of the two on all three backgrounds?

Sorry if I was unclear, my bad. Im looking for both pics, young version on top, elder on bottom. I gave 3 backgrounds because the family liked all 3. This way I can present all 3 backgrounds with the same pics.

That way we will have 3 to choose from.

They can be side by side also. I dont know how to use photoshop well, thats why I asked. If u blend the pics into the background that would be a pkus. Hope im not asking to much.

Just showed the fambs that example^^. Thats good but now they want to crop my grandfather out. So it will be my grandmother silhouette only. Basically her young then elder self. Man im sorry. I feel as if im asking to much. Please forgive me. I just feel I can count on some nters. Thanks again. Really cant say thanks enough.

Just showed the fambs that example^^. Thats good but now they want to crop my grandfather out. So it will be my grandmother silhouette only. Basically her young then elder self. Man im sorry. I feel as if im asking to much. Please forgive me. I just feel I can count on some nters. Thanks again. Really cant say thanks enough.

:lol: was working on this didnt even see this post.

Last edited:
I will be saving all of the these examples. The fambs will want them all for keepsakes. Thanks.

Just in case. Just my grandmother. Young and elder. Either top n bottom or side by side. I provided 3 backgrounds so we would have choices to pick from. These pics got me shook right now. Tears bro.

Back
Top Bottom