PHX SUNS @ GS WARRIORS 11/26

omg bob fitzgeraLd is an idiot...did i hear him say that monta is having a jordanesqe quarter?...dont put jordan and monta in the same sentence...not evencLose there bob...but i give monta his props though kids whoopen the bums

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

omg bob fitzgeraLd is an idiot...did i hear him say that monta is having a jordanesqe quarter?...dont put jordan and monta in the same sentence...not even cLose there bob...but i give monta his props though kids whoopen the bums
i agree...dude is putting on an amazing show tho.

People said...PHX is gonna blow us out

People said...we're the NBDL warriors

People said...Baron davis is our only good player.

People said..People said...

YOU KEEP TALKING....AND I'LL KEEP SHOOTING

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

NBDL defeated the Suns by double digits. Suns played worst than NBDL level. Word to Zodogg predictin' a blowout in that Suns will win 24 straight thread.
laugh.gif

Somebody needs to bump that thread, Suns lost again.
laugh.gif

Monta murked the Matrix tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Barnes got the start to have the W's have a quicker team from the opening. Another Nellie formula that helped out a lot. Great to see Matt Barnes playreally well since he missed the road trip.

i'd guess barnes started because it's a better matchup against the suns...

and good win today
pimp.gif
. the first qtr set the tone...and monta comin thru in the 4th

Bitter Bob Fitzgerald has a Chicago connection, so I'm not surprised he said it lol. I'm pretty sure he'll catch heat on that one. You could kindjust hear the excitement he had when he commented that one.

Anyway, solid win, but I'm sure Zo will be full of excuses because he has the thought process of a 8 year old.

Back
Top Bottom