[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

Originally Posted by blco02

Why is everyone so happy about the tongue?

That "solid red" tongue picture was of an original sample from 1992. That picture is over 16 years old.

Also, whats up with the shiny white parts of the midsole?
sick.gif

I'd also change the laces to plain white like the originals instead of those chrome tipped ones.

Naa, i dont even think they were from a sample bro....i think they were altered to give the Retro Card a cleaner look...

The shiny midsole really inst a problem, JB has to mess something up....history would tell you that.

..and wheres the chrome tips?
nerd.gif

THIS PIC shows the shoes have the original shape from the 92's...
pimp.gif

airjordanretro7hare83d1yl5.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by blco02

Why is everyone so happy about the tongue?

That "solid red" tongue picture was of an original sample from 1992. That picture is over 16 years old.

Also, whats up with the shiny white parts of the midsole?
sick.gif

I'd also change the laces to plain white like the originals instead of those chrome tipped ones.

Naa, i dont even think they were from a sample bro....i think they were altered to give the Retro Card a cleaner look...

The shiny midsole really inst a problem, JB has to mess something up....history would tell you that.

..and wheres the chrome tips?
nerd.gif

THIS PIC shows the shoes have the original shape from the 92's...
pimp.gif

airjordanretro7hare83d1yl5.jpg
Nah, "bro" - you're wrong. They were an original sample. That o.g. sample pic of the VII's was even on jumpman23.com before it gotupdated.

The shoes do not have the original shape either- they have the same retro shape as all VII's have had- and you can't tell from the back, you have tolook at them from the side.

And you couldn't even see the chrome tips when they were right in front of you.

love the tongue, everything is perfect, may and june my favorite months of 08, i dont care if those 2 months cause me to go in debt, i will cop lol

haha damn...
smh.gif
@ me for not seeing the chrometips...

..maybe i jus got high off lookin at them and started seein different %#+% haha..

roll.gif
at you guys still shocked about the tongue...calm down...its a given.its been for a WHILE..

$620+ will be spent during the between May & June... VII/XVI & VI/XVII are utterly copped without any doubts whatsoever!

damn ima be broke. 2 of the VI pack and 2 of the VII pack and one of the XI

Thanks for posting the pics. I cant wait for this pack. This one and the VI/XVII are the best 2 packs in the first half of the year imo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dat fly boii

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

YES!!

roll.gif
pimp.gif
i feel the same way..cant wait!

These are without a doubt thee BEST Countdown Pack of them all. COPPED (maybe the only one I'll copp)! Now, I can't wait to see the III/XX and IV/XIXpacks.

Back
Top Bottom