[PIC] Jordan VII Hare from the Countdown package

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheKidSport723

So much sentimental value associated with this shoe for me. My grandmother(R.I.P) gave me a $100 to cop these from Get Set in BK back in 92'. I was so feened' out to rock em' to school the next day that I wore them for the first time in a snowstorm. I went to school with plastic bags on my feet that day....Took the bags off and everybody in school was breakin' their necks tryna' to peep these J's.

I'm so glad JB is bringing these back out. Brings a tear to my eye.

One of the best Jordan Brand releases in over a decade. IMO.

Now that's a TRUE JB memory...nice

damn all these CDP gonna make me broke by the end of the year
laugh.gif

but yeah these vii hares are hotttttttt

The only pack I'm getting 2 of, IMO this and the XI/XII pack are the only packs worth getting.

Already copped the 1st 2 packs...

now, just waiting for the carmine pack, VII/XVI pack, V/XVIII pack, and the XI/XII pack...

then, I can finally call it a career.
pimp.gif
happy.gif
smile.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

the hater boxden wrote:

most overrated shoe ever

if jb released these a retro + dudes would be hating on jb for releasing this shoe because they "ruined" it with all those colors

hares= garbage

the xvis are
pimp.gif
tho

I have to
laugh.gif
@ the younsters.....the Hares are the best VII other
than the Oly's and the cardinals.

I had them back in '92 when I was a freshman, now I can FINALLY have them again...WOOT!

actually, i think its safe to say the bordeaux's are the greatest VII of all time, hands down.
but then again, i guess its just a matter of opinion.

Wow, I had these as a buck. Mom dukes copped for me b/c I got honors on my report card. I was mad geeked to rock em but could only wear em to school
laugh.gif
. Iremember those times.lol

NICE...my plan is still to get the 6/17 pack still but if that sells out I'm def gettin these

...and JB is back on EVERYONES good side, all it takes is one release of a held-back retro and everyone is sucked right back in to the plan. For every 10 dudsJB puts out they only have to put 1 great one and its back to fiening. Watch for something like the other CDP's which is... LOW QUALITY....on that note Iwill be copping hahahahaha
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom