pic request: 2 guys visiting an abandoned sneaker arehouse

prob it is all oldstock bought from old sporting goods stores..something that was easy a few years ago....and all mad cheap

eek.gif
pimp.gif

damn the back of those cements is still hella white. not to mention those xi ie still have some pretty clear soles.

yea i talked to my boy, thats the store in philly warehouse.. they sellin all the stuff slowly but surely in store an on their website

i'm trying to find those purple nb's

yea i talked to my boy, thats the store in philly warehouse.. they sellin all the stuff slowly but surely in store an on their website
site?

Francis

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

WOW! Those Purple City His!!!!!!!!!!!

and those 94 IIIs! Wow Wow Wow
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure those are the original AJ III (check box tops).

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

eek.gif
WOW my jaw dropped when I saw the pics. That dude with the glasses isthe manager of Ubiq here in philly

i hit something like that once, but not as HEAT and that much......just 20 pairs of vintage, one of them are those Air Max ST's the long haired guy washolding up in the picture....but that stuff is so hard to come by now...2000-2001 people were going all over trying to cop all the back stock everyone had,suburban mom and pop shops that still had a few sizes in Jay's, AM 90/95, those were the days.....

Back
Top Bottom