Pic Request:AJ 5 OG White/Black-Firered PE #23

i need a pic of the og aj 5 white/black-firered pe #23
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^Those arent the one's he is asking for. He wants the other fire red with the #23...the ones with black midsoles.

Originally Posted by zkingofjays

Why are there so many pic request just look it up.
But here is this good?
pimp.gif

jordan_og_v_group.jpg

Not the shoes he is looking for.

He is looking for these (see below), but the MJ PE edition with the "23" on the side:

Here's a pic I took of MJ's game-worn Vs that were on display in the Michael Jordan building at the Nike campus.

11kyts0.jpg

Originally Posted by Nelson C

Here's a pic I took of MJ's game-worn Vs that were on display in the Michael Jordan building at the Nike campus.

11kyts0.jpg

how do they keep them so icey after SOOOO many years?

If it's anything like the few other DS pairs I've seen around, the sole is piss yellow. There are a few pairs out there in collectors hands that havecrystal clear (or close to it) netting on the uppers and soles that aren't quite so clear. But that picture by itself is awesome. I could stare at theseshoes all day. I wish I could find a X/100 pair. I think that's a pretty damn cool pair to own.

They re-arrange the set-up every so often...here's a pic from last month...and sure enough the netting/outsole is as clear as ever.
eek.gif
These things sitin direct sunlight all day and don't show a sign of yellowing.

(Notice also the right toe blow-out....Money went HARD.)

14kh0xt.jpg

Ill be copping these.
I never knew 100 pairs were even released to the public...good looks on the pics.

those pe's are hard as nails

that toe blow out is some hard balling by the man ..............thanks 4 pics

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Ill be copping these.
I never knew 100 pairs were even released to the public...good looks on the pics.

Actually, they weren't released to the public. If memory serves, they were issued to a select group of Foot Locker managers (if not FL, it wassomething similar).

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom