Pic Request: Blue and (or) Orange Jordans

I usually don't post on Nike Talk anymore because my financial status and attending college has forced me to stop collecting, but none the less, still ahuge fan a will probably continue when I get a job after college. But point of this post is, I was wondering what Jordan's they have in the collection thathave a base white with orange and blue accents because I go to UF and would love to have a fresh pair that I can rock regularly since these are the colors Iwear the most, if there is any. (basically anything that would go good with the home jersey, so far the only thing I've seen on campus arewhite/grey/orange VIII's). Thanks again.

I dont think there are retros with blue and orange sorry dude

BTW, Im applying to UF
pimp.gif

i can only think of Q-Rich PE 8's and New york 10's
pimp.gif
, if i knewhow to post pics on here i would.

try:

TB III's
pimp.gif

or
Elmers glue airmax 90's
sick.gif

Not Jordan, but these LunarTrainers go perfectly with Gator gear.

xl318115412.jpg

Or test you luck and your wallet finding these.
side01-16.gif

side01-12.gif

i saw a dude at school today with some fake 6rings that looked similar to the shoenix suns joints, but instead of purple they were bright blue. i could ask himif he'd be willing to part with them for a fair price. lol

aj8_nvy_org.jpg

aj8_wht_stlth_org.jpg

a little bit of orange and darker blue...
aj8_wht_ant_org.jpg

aj14_lo_wht_pac_cer.jpg
aj14_lo_wht_pac_cer_3.jpg
aj14_lo_wht_pac_cer_7.jpg

dub_zero_org.jpg

only ones i know of....

EDIT:
just throw in orange laces...
melo_15_blk_uni.jpg

melo_15_wht_org.jpg

aj7_pearl_cer_pac.jpg

melo55_lo_wht_org.jpg

melo55_pac_cer.jpg
melo55_pac_cer_7.jpg

again, just throw in orange laces, but its a lighter blue....
melo55_blk.jpg

aj1_nu_stlth_org.jpg

again, just put in orange laces....
aj1_nu_blk_roy.jpg

if your lucky....
grin.gif

aj10_nyc.jpg

elmers am90s....
max90_pre_wht_org_roy.jpg

i got a pair, size 10.5....

the 13 lows are probably the best ones out of colorway you looking at. well at least in my opinion

I'm not really feelin the 13's because that blue is darker and the gator one is more of a royal, plus lows are not really my thing either. But thanksfor the effort arrjae2, def gonna have to put some of those into consideration but right now I'm kinda sold on the elmer's, those are fresh and nailedthe color theme perfect.

there are some royal/orange lebron's b-day forgot which number, might be the lebron six

Originally Posted by aaronj

i saw a dude at school today with some fake 6rings that looked similar to the shoenix suns joints, but instead of purple they were bright blue. i could ask him if he'd be willing to part with them for a fair price. lol
y u want fake kicks

XIII Low's are G.O.A.T.

But those are navy/ceramic orange.

UF is royal blue, so any of the Pacific Blue/Orange found on many Jordan joints from 2006-2007 would be close.

You see the pics, so good luck on the hunt!

Originally Posted by jerseycityboy201

Originally Posted by aaronj

i saw a dude at school today with some fake 6rings that looked similar to the shoenix suns joints, but instead of purple they were bright blue. i could ask him if he'd be willing to part with them for a fair price. lol
y u want fake kicks
not for me, my friend, for OP, since he is the one that was asking for suggestions.
and btw i meant Phoenix*

Back
Top Bottom