Pic Request: Close up of Concord XIs

What up NT, just as the title says, I'm getting married next summer and my fiance wants to do a white/black/??color theme wedding and I thought theConcords would look good with a tux....them being DS of course....what I would appreciate is if anyone with Concords (DS preferred) to take some closeups forme of different angles like the Soles, the tongue (with the numbers).....thanks guys!

I thought the Concords would look good with a tux...
w02i38.jpg

theres some pics on here of some guy who already did this dont remember who but you probably could find them

i think they would look good with a tux hope soomeone honors this request cause i wanna see it to

Originally Posted by hypebeast5

i think they would look good with a tux hope soomeone honors this request cause i wanna see it to

I like how some people act like they never seen a certain shoe b4 let's be serious you already know how the concords look so go buy em nd dnt post thisridiculous thread this belongs in the sneaker showcase

Sole Collector magazine.

- There was this dude and his bride, they were both wearing DMP Concords at their wedding.

Someone post it, I'm too lazy.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

I like how some people act like they never seen a certain shoe b4 let's be serious you already know how the concords look so go buy em nd dnt post this ridiculous thread this belongs in the sneaker showcase
Co-sign....Im sure you know what concords look like its a black and white shoe
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

I like how some people act like they never seen a certain shoe b4 let's be serious you already know how the concords look so go buy em nd dnt post this ridiculous thread this belongs in the sneaker showcase
Co-sign....Im sure you know what concords look like its a black and white shoe
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I put this up there with people getting married dressed up as cartoon characters or video games characters, anime whatever the hell.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

whats this? a google search reveals...............

winc05.jpg
Go figure, the one getting married is the jibbed one stuck with dubs.

Wow, I can definitely tell theres a lot of grown ups on this thread....but it just looks like a lot of immature people too irrelevant for society who love tocrack jokes....

dudes who chimed in something relevant...thanks...

to the people who didn't, yall just mad your life partner is a a bottle of lotion and a magazine cover.....
smh.gif

Thanks for the tip, but I don't like dress shoes....they're tacky and uncomfortable.....forgive me for wanting to actually keep my shoes on past mywedding ceremony.....

I know what the concords look like from a distance...they're white/black......thank you captain obvious!! what I don't know about and wanted to see wasthe color of the jumpman on the tongue (the exact color of blue/bluish purple (whatever it is)...and the exact color of the sole.....but that's just alittle too much to ask....Im not good with google....tried it and didn't get a lot......I'd expect these kinds of replies from ISS members....justunfortunate if you ask me....

I thought NT was gonna be cool about this, give me a big ups for gettin married and help a dude out....Guess that's too much to think about when thinkinabout the kind of people who actually contribute to this forum......

smh.gif
IF YOU DONT CARE OR DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY....DONT POST....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE!!

I just dont see how you dont know what a SIMPLE color is, you cant click a picture, save it then zoom in? Its a black and white shoe lol. The purple onthe shoe cant really be seen either. Unless you're one of those people who claim there is more than one color of black, its pretty much common sense...Thejumpman on the tongue is about 2 centimeters big and will be covered by your dress pants, hopefully, unless you're flooding. And you can't see thebottoms unless you're getting married upside down...so whats so hard about it?

BUT here you go anyway

Originally Posted by tizoni

yup so then op got the help he wanted...so lock it up! right nikeAirCobra????
laugh.gif
wrong.

read the rules about saying "lock it up"

Originally Posted by smcrock14

Wow, I can definitely tell theres a lot of grown ups on this thread....but it just looks like a lot of immature people too irrelevant for society who love to crack jokes....

dudes who chimed in something relevant...thanks...

to the people who didn't, yall just mad your life partner is a a bottle of lotion and a magazine cover.....
smh.gif

Thanks for the tip, but I don't like dress shoes....they're tacky and uncomfortable.....forgive me for wanting to actually keep my shoes on past my wedding ceremony.....

I know what the concords look like from a distance...they're white/black......thank you captain obvious!! what I don't know about and wanted to see was the color of the jumpman on the tongue (the exact color of blue/bluish purple (whatever it is)...and the exact color of the sole.....but that's just a little too much to ask....Im not good with google....tried it and didn't get a lot......I'd expect these kinds of replies from ISS members....just unfortunate if you ask me....

I thought NT was gonna be cool about this, give me a big ups for gettin married and help a dude out....Guess that's too much to think about when thinkin about the kind of people who actually contribute to this forum......

smh.gif
IF YOU DONT CARE OR DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY....DONT POST....DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MINE!!
laugh.gif

I actually wore the Space Jams during my friend's wedding.

JR5

Back
Top Bottom