Pic Request: Jordan Brand "LOVE IS" Ad

I'm starting a mural of the man and can't find any high quality images of this ad.  I know it was for the XVIII's.. if anyone can find this ad with the images or scan it from magazines or something that'd be cool.

I'm starting a mural of the man and can't find any high quality images of this ad.  I know it was for the XVIII's.. if anyone can find this ad with the images or scan it from magazines or something that'd be cool.

Hmmmm, might be in the Official Wallpaper Thread.
I'll see if I can find it!

Found it! 
pimp.gif

Hmmmm, might be in the Official Wallpaper Thread.
I'll see if I can find it!

Found it! 
pimp.gif

good looks young money.. if you see any bigger let me know or even the individual pics

good looks young money.. if you see any bigger let me know or even the individual pics

Does anyone have a link to the actual video ad in high def or better quality than the one on YouTube??? That would be greatly appreciated

Does anyone have a link to the actual video ad in high def or better quality than the one on YouTube??? That would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by G Que

I got ya' fam'!I'll see if I can make the picture bigger.

Originally Posted by G Que

I got ya' fam'!I'll see if I can make the picture bigger.

^^ Yo if you can get the picture bigger could you hit me up? hahah This is just asking to be my new wallpaper.

^^ Yo if you can get the picture bigger could you hit me up? hahah This is just asking to be my new wallpaper.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

I'll send you the link by PM bro'.

Back
Top Bottom