Pic Request: Jordan's last game at MSG ('98) in AJIs

YO!
smh.gif

The greatest. When he hit the and 1 reverse lay-up and licked his fingers
eek.gif
... I lost my mind! I couldn't wait until the game was over to practice thatmove.
laugh.gif

Two things strike me as I watch that vid: 1 - The Bulls were Rock Stars. 2 - He was the greatest player in the game at 35!!!
smh.gif

DF!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at the pics and the video

Man I wish JB would retro those white/red-black 1s instead of flooding the market with other 1s.

I keep watching the video over and over, what a great performance. The greatest of all time

Those I's were a full size smaller than what he normally wears, and were found lying around when his wife was doin' Spring cleaning. Amazingperformance indeed. Glad they dropped the pinstripes.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
smh.gif

The greatest. When he hit the and 1 reverse lay-up and licked his fingers
eek.gif
... I lost my mind! I couldn't wait until the game was over to practice that move.
laugh.gif

Two things strike me as I watch that vid: 1 - The Bulls were Rock Stars. 2 - He was the greatest player in the game at 35!!!
smh.gif

DF!!!
sure was! and how deadly was the jordan pip combo and add the worm's defense and board work, and man, jordan made winnington, buechler and allthose guys known and actually contribute during games, that bulls team was special and watching the film makes me miss those days even more, john starks neverhad a chance and MJ even made 2 back handed flips both and 1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember that game so well, as if it were Jesus playing at MSG, people were so hyped and excited watching this game.

Back
Top Bottom