Pic Request: Shoes you've used Sea Glow on

you can get it on islandgirl.com
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Quote:
my columbias have been ruined cuz of seaglow, the sole came off and the patent leather is seperating from the midsole, does anyone know how to fix that?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

its truly a waste. it may work fine on the bottom of the sole but who cares, no one is looking at the bottom anyway.

you really want to get the sides to be clear again but its difficult to do so because if it gets into the area where the side and the midsoles meet, you're soles are gonna fall apart. if you take a closer look at the pics, the sides are still yellow.
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions To Come​

If there is a way to do the netting on the v's then I might think about using this stuff.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

well here's what happened to mine after i soaked them and scrubbed them down by hand, the day they arrived in the mail they were filthy. the soles came completely off after a wash in the washing machine, which is actually good cuz now i can use the sea glow to really get them back icy without messing up the patent leather. ill post the results once their reassembled :smile:

by the way "shoe goo" works very well to glue them back together!

before (after wash)
IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

"ya all wanna be the NT icons, but cha thong is showin, go pull down ya skirt, now fix ya phuckin nylons." - j yarbrough

"a hater aint nothing but a groupie with a frown!" - j yarbrough

^ im sorry did i sound surprised right there? nope! not at all. finish out the rest of that sentence before u post next time genius.

and i have washed a lot of my j's in the washing machine and they have never come apart, but thanks for the lame comment.

good luck in life guy!
"ya all wanna be the NT icons, but cha thong is showin, go pull down ya skirt, now fix ya phuckin nylons." - j yarbrough

"a hater aint nothing but a groupie with a frown!" - j yarbrough

I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you mad. It just seemed to me that putting you're shoes in the washing machine would be a bad idea. I haven't tried it myself so I agree, that was sort of a lame comment on my part. I apologise and hope that one day you will forgive me.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Originally Posted by quickness1220

Quote:
my columbias have been ruined cuz of seaglow, the sole came off and the patent leather is seperating from the midsole, does anyone know how to fix that?

Quote:
FS OG Columbias size 11 215 shipped OBO PM me for pics

" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/nerd.gif">
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found

So we fixed you with cement goulashes and no one can save you now

Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

LOL Too funny

Worked great for me. Still holding up, too.

'99 AJ V White/Black/Red - Top row is [color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]before.[/color] Bottom row is [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]after.[/color]

fmpedw.jpg

Originally Posted by inhersole

and i have washed a lot of my j's in the washing machine and they have never come apart, but thanks for the lame comment.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's terrible for shoes, theres so many easier and better ways to clean shoes...

but it's your shoes, do you...

jester.jpg

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

most of you guys tend to forget that we're discussing sneakers on this board.

sneakers do age.

white midsoles and clear outsoles will yellow. stop trying to fight it.

imo, yellowing or a rusty looking glue stain on the upper gives the shoe some extra charisma and shows that they haven't been purchased just the other day.
well spoken man i feel the same way

Back
Top Bottom