Pick My Movie and Chinese Food for Tomorrow

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Hmm so far I'm thinking Prestige, 25th Hour, Children of Men or Wall-E

This Mongolian Beef sounds interesting,

smh.gif
cant pick a movie on ya own FTL

but i suggest shooter if you have not seen it
pimp.gif

Food: If you like spicy - General Tso all the way. If you aren't into the spicy side, orange/sesame chicken with shrimp fried rice and extra crab rangoon.
pimp.gif

For the movie: Can I suggest a write-in candidate? Have you seen the HBO movie Recount about the 2000 Presidential Election? If you have or that isn't yourcup of tea, I'll say Wall-E.

I know it wasn't part of your list but:

MV5BOTA1Mzg3NjIxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU2NTc5MQ@@._V1._SX94_SY140_.jpg

"Changeling"

& Pan Fried Noodles w / Chicken & Lemon Chicken
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Chinese food will only be right with a Chinese movie.
Food: Mongolian beef.
Movie: Young and Dangerous.
laugh.gif
word. goo wak jai
pimp.gif

Food

Beef with Oyster Sauce
Ginger Beef with Noodles
Walnut Prawns

Movies

Children Of Men
Fulltime Killer
The Warlords

WALNUT PRAWNS AND FULLTIME KILLER FTW... dvdjamm knows whats up i loved the idea of recreating a stage from Metal Slug for the last battle

Ive only seen prestige, interview with the vampire, and the incredible hulk from your list but i would recommend interview with the vampire or prestige.

black pepper chicken or salt and pepper chicken..
it may sound plain but its the main dish chinese ppl be eating cuz its so damn good

Well it's kinda a moot point since this thread was for my lunch today. But I had Mongolian Beef. Which was the biggest waste of $5 in my life. I mean itwas cooked well, but I could have made that myself. Not what I was expecting. I figured it'd be something badass, spicey, covered in sauce and ready tomake me want to build a wall around my table so nobody could steal my food. Needless to say, I was let down.

Back
Top Bottom