pick up ball in portland area?

whatsup i'm actually staying in albany/corvallis area and i have been itching to play ball. anyone know where i can get a good (10+ guys, no more than 0 or1 scrubs) run somewhere near by? i guess anywhere from eugene to like portland and inbetween i'm not too familiar with oregon but i got a gps and a car soall i need is a destination thanks.

ok so i'm hoping someone replies to me and helps me out. i did some research too though. anyone here ever heard of or been to salem hoop or beaverton hoop?is it any good? do they have open runs if so when are the best times? cost money to get in? someone please help i need to play some ball!!

the hoop in beaverton is eh...
i went there all spring ot coach spring ball
it'snot necessarily the greatest spot
it does cost to get in and i don't nkow how their runs are

usually runs at 24 are pretty good
there's a decent number of ppl at the round and on murray in beaverton
sometimes the hillsboro 24 has pretty decent people going in

I've had some good runs at the Pearl District and Hollywood 24's. As for outdoor parks every once in a while there is a good run but those have beenabsolutely random for me.

thanks for the answers. i guess 24 is my best bet and i'ma have to drive up to portland. i'm not a member though, am i allowed to purchase like a daypass or even a week pass if necessary? also what might be the best day of the week to go?

so...i'm gonna try go tomorrow. i'm gonna try hit up the pearl, hollywood and murray scholls 24's, and see if any has a good run going. i have oneof those free 7 day passes for all of them. any local niketalkers wanna join me? i'm probably gonna go like around 5 or 6pm or so. i figured tuesdayevenings where i'm from (hawaii) is the best time to find runs, so maybe the case is the same here. anyway if anyone in the area is interested in ballinwith me tomorrow you can throw me a pm.

dang you are a serious baller if you are trying to drive an hour plus back to portland for pick up games. why dont you just play at dixon rec center (oregonstates rec center) i usually ball there in the summer and its indoors and usually a few runs going on at the same time, im not there this summer but heard itsdecent, better then nothing.

shoeguru, i was on vacation for a month with no bball so yeah i was desperate. i was at the osu campus and looked for some sort of rec center or gym butcouldn't find any. i ended up going to the murray scholls 24 in beaverton and found a decent run. and sole investigator, albany and oregon in general wasnice. i didn't get to see much of the sights around the area but from what i saw oregon is a nice state with a lot of friendly people.

I live in the Albany area, I hoop at Linn Benton. You can either hoop at 24 in Portland or closer at Dixon Rec Center at OSU.

Back
Top Bottom