* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Quote:
where'd you get those vans

Dream5hift a spot around the way. They have the Half Cab's in white, Chukka's, and Sk8 Hi's both in the black. Lemme know what size you are, and if you're interested. Yep!!
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

tc >:
mad.gif

Chris, haha, ya ended up gettin them......dope cuzzo!!!! I had to pass, I copped my semi-grail beforehand.

Dope Rad's Raf

Mr KBiZZLe-
man, I regret not picking those up. I found a size 12(my size), VNDS for $12 at a thrift store last month and passed for some reason :smh:
smh.gif
I hate my life.

Ty where in Chicago did a Buffalo Exchange open? I got like 10 months left in MN then I'm moving out there for college.

I hit up all the Buffalo Exchanges in SF and I must say they're pretty :pimp:
pimp.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

lovin those lebron pickups on the last page , i need both of them in my life.
wanted size 9 dsdunks: orange supreme's, shanghai's, brazil's ,heineken's, homer's

281191565.jpg
As Always Thanks To The Best Sneaker WebSite On The Internet MarqueeSole.com And Da Y3 Boyz​
:wink:
wink.gif

LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Probably the most important shoe pickup of my life and it wasn't even a pickup persay. Well I come home from being trashed at a homecoming party. Mom comes in the room and tells me to stick out my hands and close my eyes *no 'mo*. SHe puts a pair of shoes in them, I open my eyes, and to my amazement it's the first pair of shoes I ever had. Some OG '85 Sky Jordan. For all thsoe that don't know Sky Jordan was the name of the Air Jordan I in todler sizes. They werer given to my mom as a baby shwoer gift for my brother when he was born in '86 and he never wore them so they were passed down to me when I was born:

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

DestinationKicks- waaaaaay to coooooool mi amigo! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

Cris, thanks mang! I was sold on the red stitching on the heel, real different than what I'm used to getting. Care to share which semi-grail you are referring to?
[email protected]
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

yo Glen, now that is a true gem to own, not only the fact of the originality but that they hold some family value. But those aren't Sky Jordan's, "Sky Jordan's" were GS sizes, and above the wings logo, it did say 'Sky Jordan' for GS sizes, 'Air Jordan' for Mens sizes and 'Nike' on the PS and smaller sizes. Those I believe were called "Infantry".

Quote:
tc......dope w)tap authentics, kickin my self REAL hard for sellin my Black ones when they first dropped
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Those peapods or whatever they call them are variant city!yucky.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

WOW i haven't been here in awhile.. actually last month.. but been looking through the thread periodically

i've been pretty busy soo here's my pick-ups since the summer-time.. sorry if the pics are big..

My Birthday presents/pick-ups

acwokn.jpg

and my latest pick-up

hvp1er.jpg

shoe pick-ups coming in soon

Back
Top Bottom