* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

Quote:
I live in los angeles and have only gone to Undtfd LA three times and supreme once...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

mel0nhead :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Quote:
When you are from LA, and you go to college in Arizona, you are forced to go ape @#%$ when you go home for the weekend

man oh man im from LA/SFV too and now i rest in AZ its been two years since i moved out here but theres no good stores out here like in LA. or SFV
when i go back to LA i go nuts and buy alot of stuff too...now im forced to buy off the net since i dont go back to cali that often

Quote:
Not all of us have the "hook-ups" like Kev

lol. when i was in NY i went to supreme, clientele, dqm, union, bape, flight club, recon etc... you know what? the stores were really nice and the workers were helpful and courteous.....but overall, i wasn't impressed (like i expected). we have some pretty good shops here and with internet access.....well, i prefer to look for old stuff anyway.
VAN
HALEN​

^^unless your goin to those shops to get sumthing specific its easy to be unimpressed...unless u get lucky!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

^^^^ i guess so, when i do hit KICKS/HI, FITTED, in4mation, etc. i find myself walkin out with nothin more often than i do. I gotta get in there with a game plan!...lol
Man, but i dig those simple tees from UNDFTD(which you still can't get at a online store....you readin this undftd?) and when they drop and reach the internet...well let's just say "there goes the retail price" :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Red October, Thanks Tone.

b8joti.jpg

oa64gl.jpg

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

Those huf runners are nic
GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR S
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Kaimel Rule, how does your ipod classic/video wahtever is pictured fit in that LRG case? just curious
TEAM TWIN CITIES

^im not kaimel rule but i put my iPod video in my LRG case when i first got it just to see how it would fit and it fits in there damn well. its a little tight (barely) but its leather so itll stretch to accomodate the iPod
To Write Love On Her Arms​
Rescue Is Possible​

The Ipod video fits really good, I use it for my curve tho. For the people that asked the curve fits in there perfectly.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID = sneakapr0
Quick is deadly...Robinho is deadly...

yo jdocs or cris1, where can i get that tee online and how much? any info is appreciated. thanks
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

nice tees jdocs
lovin the sill things and hundreds ones!

and those DVS In4mantions are dopeness
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom