* * * PICK-UP POST for OCTOBER 2007!* * *

w0qs8g.jpg
er?? i thought proline was meant for starter.
That SUNS pinwheel is ill!
rebels, kings, and Jazz

2qs4112.jpg

The bulls is made by a "subsidary of NIKE"

1znob2w.jpg

2e3wgif.jpg

3 snapback new eras, they also had a snapback new era for the 1992 superbowl.

2h81qo4.jpg

2ywiovk.jpg

smh, these MIAMI hats literrally SNAPPED, hopefully ill have enough time to return/exchange them tomorrow.

AND ALSO FOR THE SPORTS HYPEBEAST, AN OLD MAJESTIC ROCKIES JERSEY.

2re2xw5.jpg
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

the only pair of xiii's ive ever wanted, and for $115 shipped I damn near jumped out the window haha

ilypmt.jpg
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

treewing, where did you get these? I have a pair but it's ridiculously beat....

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Xilegacy... Those were another Nordstrom Rack pick-up... Alot of people say the NRs in their area doesn't have anything, but the ones in VA are dope.. I've found both colorways of Atmos Free 5.0s, Vans (Chukkas & Sk8 Highs), Laser BWs, and a few other winners out there... All their Nikes are $49.99 or less... The only thing is they never come with a box...

But, for the price I really could care less...

The dude who picked up racks is a beast.

Black on Purple gunshow tee, another Free Paris tee, $60 574s, $70 Takashis, and a new crooks hat

thanks for the comments. for those that want the nketlk shirt, i believe the official post is going to be made sometime tonight. all info should be available there.

btw, cincy, thats a good look. i may have to visit home depot tomorrow.

<>
yoRAJAH!

anyone know where i can find a Free Paris tee in Meduim??

thanks

angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

i just got some peapods from HONG KONG and they were 35$$ below retail in the US..HK is awesome
i also got some other jordans and nikes

^ ok if u say so. :lol:
laugh.gif

but i have been looking at the pic for 5 min already and i refuse to believe that they are OG's. they are wayyyy to clean.

Back
Top Bottom