Picking Up Girls Vol. Gym

Alright fellas so my new job is consuming all my time during the day, and I don't really have the cash to go out clubbin every weekend. All the ladiesat the office are married nd in there 40's so the only place I got a shot at ladies my age is the gym.

Now real talk here: Are ladies actually looking for men at the gym? Theres no way all that tight busty spandex !%++ is comfortable to wear it has to be an eyecatcher.

So what would be your strategy for picking up girls at the gym. All the chicks are usually rockin headphones ne wayz so it seems like the only time you got ashot at hollarin at a girl is when they comin in and leavin.

Discuss.

just get 2 the ones who look like they're dedicated. women like this ALWAYS love to talk about their bodies and ask em for tips on how to improve w/e.

no one's gonna turn down a friendly question/coutesy

You can always tap the shoulder of the lady who's working out while she's in between sets. The guys that you DONT want to bother you, seem to alwayshave no problem doing it. And the spandex are comfortable, esp for things where you'll be doing alot of stretching, like yoga.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Alright fellas so my new job is consuming all my time during the day, and I don't really have the cash to go out clubbin every weekend. All the ladies at the office are married nd in there 40's so the only place I got a shot at ladies my age is the gym.

Now real talk here: Are ladies actually looking for men at the gym? Theres no way all that tight busty spandex !%++ is comfortable to wear it has to be an eye catcher.

So what would be your strategy for picking up girls at the gym. All the chicks are usually rockin headphones ne wayz so it seems like the only time you got a shot at hollarin at a girl is when they comin in and leavin.

Discuss.
Im sure they use that for support not comfort. They dont want their fun bags chin checkin 'em while running..

The instant that you tap a girl on the shoulder while she's working out and attempt to "holler", you'll be known as the "creepyguy" around the gym and girls will avoid you like the plague.

Your best bet is to start wearing spandex as well, then try to engage women in conversations regarding its comfort, support, etc.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

The instant that you tap a girl on the shoulder while she's working out and attempt to "holler", you'll be known as the "creepy guy" around the gym and girls will avoid you like the plague.

Your best bet is to start wearing spandex as well, then try to engage women in conversations regarding its comfort, support, etc.
laugh.gif

The instant that you tap a girl on the shoulder while she's working out and attempt to "holler", you'll be known as the "creepy guy" around the gym and girls will avoid you like the plague.

i agree i def wouldnt go tappin on shoulders, an nah some females actually tryna work out an dont wanna be bothered. id say just try an make eye contactfirst an if you see her workin out on a machine or suttin just be like eh try doin it this way (most chicks dont have the right form, or they will alwayslisten to the fit guy at the gym for pointers)

^hmmm you might be SEMI right. But if I'm really attracted to you I wont mind you talkin to me for a brief period. You starin me down doesn't make mecomfortable either. You only get one life, so why risk losing the opportunity. What's the worst she could say? No? Get over your pride and just approachher like a gentleman. And DONT ask "you come here much?"

Picking girls up in the gym can be a challenge since they're usually not there for that reason. You have to be really subtle and try not to make it looklike you're trying to hollar at them. Either walk over to her in between sets and ask her if you can jump in and use the same machine or maybe try andcritique her form while she's training and try giving her suggestions. These are a couple things that can maybe lead to a little convo and you should beable to tell by her body language if she's interested or not.

Yeah, asking to work in between sets might work. Besides that, the other options are a little too risky.

Originally Posted by Zierra28

And DONT ask "you come here much?"
So you're telling me that if I asked you "So, you come here much?", then flexed REAL hard and continued with "BecauseI do", that wouldn't turn you on?

Seriously?

Rule 1: if she has headphones on that means she doesn't want to be bothered. don't be one of "those guys".
Rule 2: the gym is for working out not "picking up girls".

i personally can't stand the jokers thinking the gym is a night club, ya'll just taking up space.

When you see a girl you think is fly on the bike or stair climbers, go to the front, buy a water, and bring it over to her. Say "You look thirsty Ithought you might like this" Briefly intoduce yourself then go pump spme iron. after shes done she'll come looking for you then you can talk

^Co sign.
It annoys me to see people in full out conversations in the gym while they are taking up a machine or weights doing nothing.

Do not mess with people while they're working out.

People are in the zone when they're working out and I hate when people even look at me while i'm lifting. After their workout is over is your best bet.

You'll most likely just piss them off.

Originally Posted by Spotti3otti3dopaliscious

Do not mess with people while they're working out.

People are in the zone when they're working out and I hate when people even look at me while i'm lifting. After their workout is over is your best bet.

You'll most likely just piss them off.
basically, most chicks honestly arent there for that. im still stickin with def dont tap her on the shoulder. an if they got the ipod on dont evenbother.

edit. soleaddict is on point too.

Originally Posted by Zierra28

And DONT ask "you come here much?"
So you're telling me that if I asked you "So, you come here much?", then flexed REAL hard and continued with "Because I do", that wouldn't turn you on?

Seriously?
LOL I just laughed so hard at work, I might get fired. And my headphones arent usually so I won't be bothered. They're so I wont be bored andso I can stay motivated.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Rule 1: if she has headphones on that means she doesn't want to be bothered. don't be one of "those guys".
Rule 2: the gym is for working out not "picking up girls".

i personally can't stand the jokers thinking the gym is a night club, ya'll just taking up space.

i read in men's health that the gym is one of the least likely places for women to look for a hook up. but then again anythign can really happen, shouldntbase is on what people write.

sick.gif
@ buying a chicks water in the gym, keep that %*$! in the nightclubshomey

As far as the question goes, I know I like getting through heavy workouts with no interruptions, so I keep on the Mp3 player and the workout face on partly forthat reason. So if you see a chick lookin like that , at least get some eye contact first and go in with some simple small talk. Odds are if she'sworking out that hard she's a regular so you don't have to go hard the first time you see her.

For all the other chicks just hit some basic small talk, and if you'e not lifting real heavy weights, you can ask her for a spot without looking crazy justto start things off. I'd say just don't treat it like a bar man, keep it casual at first and you should be good.

When you see a girl you think is fly on the bike or stair climbers, go to the front, buy a water, and bring it over to her. Say "You look thirsty I thought you might like this" Briefly intoduce yourself then go pump spme iron. after shes done she'll come looking for you then you can talk
LOL.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

When you see a girl you think is fly on the bike or stair climbers, go to the front, buy a water, and bring it over to her. Say "You look thirsty I thought you might like this" Briefly intoduce yourself then go pump spme iron. after shes done she'll come looking for you then you can talk
LOL.

HAHAHA i missed this. ive never seen this happen at the gym. im a regular gym goer.

When she walks by you, start to count your reps out loud and say...98...99...100. Will did this on Fresh Prince and he got the girl.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom