Picking Up Girls Vol. Gym

get ripped......get jacked.........take steroids ............so you nuts get hella small...they will love that..

800 post!!!

I find a lot of girls at my gym to be very reserved. A lot of them might just be jaded b/c of bad experiences. They might think every guy is trying to hit onthem b/c a lot of them do get hit on. Usually they get stared at for a good 30 minutes before the dood gets courage to holler. But you have to watch out andmake sure that Debo or old bootleg Ronnie Coleman in the corner isn't her man. Trust me, doods will not be scared to flex on you if need be. You do notwant to get stole on while all the treadmill/elliptical heads give you the SMH look. Just make sure to catch them at the right time. Just think how focusedyou are when you're working out. If you see her finishing up her last reps on the last sat, hold up a minute before you holler.

Originally Posted by aaronethc415

When you see a girl you think is fly on the bike or stair climbers, go to the front, buy a water, and bring it over to her. Say "You look thirsty I thought you might like this" Briefly intoduce yourself then go pump spme iron. after shes done she'll come looking for you then you can talk

laugh.gif
you need to change ur name to the "king oftrickin"...cuz ur doin way too much if ur buying a chick water at the gym like its really the club

Ne ways...for the most part picking up a girl at the gym is hard....I've done it a couple times and almost everytime I got them as we were both leaving thegym or we were just coming in...the only time I do it in between my sets or in between theirs is if they don't have an ipod... dont try and crack whilethey're listening to their ipod...most chicks aren't guna be feeling that unless you look like chris brown or sumthin like that..

Originally Posted by aaronethc415

When you see a girl you think is fly on the bike or stair climbers, go to the front, buy a water, and bring it over to her. Say "You look thirsty I thought you might like this" Briefly intoduce yourself then go pump spme iron. after shes done she'll come looking for you then you can talk

damn now we trickin on women at the gym?

but anyway people pick up women at libraries, stores, etc. if you can do it at the gym then go for it.

Dont pick up chicks at the gym. If she is dedicated then she'll hate it when you bother her or tap her shoulder. When I work out I hate any kind ofdistraction and everyone else is the same. I guess it might work if you leave at the same time and give her a compliment and try to get a conversation going.

if i see them like turning their head as i walk by i might say hi but other then that, I'm not at the gym to try to get at women.

if you gonna try topick chicks up @ the gym, you cant be built like a 13 year old vegetarian either, thats deff. not a good look.

Keep your small talk conservative. And only start small talk after a lot of eye contact between you two (make sure she is looking back at you and it's notjust you looking at her). Other than that, most women are often there for relieving stress or finding a place relax from their everyday life, so the odds areagainst you. Good look though.

Back
Top Bottom