Picking up ur dog's poop in the morning unappreciation

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No that hasn't happened since he was a puppy.

Only time he's crapped in the house since then is when he was sick and couldn't control himself, and that was once.

You need to do a better job of walking your dog if he's routinely going in the house.

Yeah. I read 3-5 walks a day is ideal. I forgot to put my beagle in the crate last night and she took a gigantic pee on the floor.
smh.gif

I can't believe people pay medical bills for dogs

I say if the dog is about to die........ or is sick

he better get better

by himself

eat grass or something

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Essential1

my dog tried and partly successfully ate his poop today.. dude got the Niagara falls of teeth brushing today.

hope you didnt use human toothpaste
no I didn't

Originally Posted by NYVictory45

So when nobody is looking my dog has a tendency to go upstairs and gorge herself on whatever she finds in our cat's litter box. I was about to go to bed one night and saw her eating so I chased her away but as I was sleeping I heard her continue to eat at the buffet. But I was tired so I just went to sleep. The next day at around 4 I see my dog eating something on the couch so I go over to get it from her, thinking its a piece of bread she stole off the table. But to my horror my dog has thrown up the feast of cat crap she had the night before(the turds were still in solid form) and now she is trying to eat it up again. I snapped and just started throwing chairs across the floor to scare her. Then I felt bad and took her for a walk, lol.

The worst part though is feeling how hot the crap or piss or vomit is while you're cleaning it. ugh
Im sorry i know this Sucks but..

I found what you wrote hilarious
roll.gif
roll.gif

reading this reminded me of what george lopez said. He said people who pick up their dogs poo is "mas %$^&". look it up on youtube it ishilarious

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I can't believe people pay medical bills for dogs

I say if the dog is about to die........ or is sick

he better get better

by himself

eat grass or something
That's pretty stupid logic.

He's an animal that relies on you to take care of him. I feed him every day, why wouldn't I also pay for medicine or treatment if he's sick. What's the point of owning a dog at all if as soon as he gets sick I just let him go untreated and die.

try "waking up in the morning and stepping in dog #*@% as you stumble to the bathroom unappreciation." straight disgusting..
smh.gif
i remember i stepped in some dog poo right as i was about to walk out the door forschool. straight hosed down my 7s after for a good 20 minutes before i would even step outside.

My dog has only pooped inside once or twice..(as a puppy).

After he saw me flip a s___ (no pun intended) he never did it again.

HELLO, dude when you gotta dump bad, you cant hold it. Do you let him out of the door, or does he have a dog-door??

Back
Top Bottom