**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

got these for $75 shipped...dunno if it's a good deal or not..but I haven't seen them on ebay a lot. Size 6
smokin.gif

There's your difference. Yours is youth, the others are adults.

Similar to Sky Jordans and Air Jordans.

where are those light blue air max 90's from ? the guy had 2 pairs. man that would match my boyz n tha hood tee,and i could use a pair in a sz 11.

I seen some coogi polos to go with it but not too sure..might have to do the white tee like s dubl..what do you guys think about the Barkley forces?

what a weekend ... raps game, niagara, joined NT and got hated on like whoa lol
n/e way got home to find these waiting for me

been wanting these for a very very very LONG time

straight fiiiiyah

vintage tmac raps jersey

talk about an early christmas, lets hear it haters, i want you to hate me lol

s0 fr3sh... nobodys gona' hate you... *_*

get over yourself. pickups aren't even that sweet anyway

edit- battleground03- those 90's are sick. how much did you pay? what are they called?

I really want a pair size 10. how much you think they'd run me, and where can I find them?

Originally Posted by s0 fr3sh

what a weekend ... raps game, niagara, joined NT and got hated on like whoa lol
n/e way got home to find these waiting for me

been wanting these for a very very very LONG time

straight fiiiiyah

vintage tmac raps jersey

talk about an early christmas, lets hear it haters, i want you to hate me lol

Fresh DMP, but you probably busted an OhSnaps for those III's anyway.

roll.gif

A few of my pickups from the Footlocker and Nike Factory Friends & Family sales. Also picked up a bunch of T's, hoodies, and shorts.

8dzixyw.jpg

Have Not Posted here in a while. First up some Gucci items i picked up on NM private Sale
291277494.jpg

Found these on ebay, seller listed them wrong so they were cheap. Air force 1 Purple City Attack sz 4.5 for the wife
291277508.jpg

.... she wants to be just like me haha
291277503.jpg

Finally after 4 years of work...... Got myself a degree. Now all i need to do is frame it
291277513.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

Those III's are amazing
eek.gif

IV's and navy canvas 1's can't be ignore either

Got these in. All size 9.5

those are beautiful
pimp.gif

how much did they run you?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Have Not Posted here in a while. First up some Gucci items i picked up on NM private Sale
291277494.jpg

Found these on ebay, seller listed them wrong so they were cheap. Air force 1 Purple City Attack sz 4.5 for the wife
291277508.jpg

291277503.jpg

Finally after 4 years of work...... Got myself a degree. Now all i need to do is frame it
291277513.jpg
congrats on the degree, I got my JD from Syracuse College of Law earlier in the year

im pretty sure that degree is from York University not NYU...

York University is a University in Toronto... congrats on the degree.. and the pickups!!

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

291277494.jpg

291277508.jpg

291277503.jpg

291277513.jpg

Congrats on the degree. I was going to bid on those purple high's too but my sister didn't want them so I said forget it, none the less greatpickup.

Back
Top Bottom