**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Originally Posted by tommycap06

GotEm4Cheap...lol there all gifts..my girl got me the Kid Robot Lacostes and the Supremes...the rest were from my family

Briannnn..u gotta upgrade that chair lol But it does look comfy

and thanks for all the love on the chair...its lovely..
heres a link to it..Pyramat Gamer Chair

And Ucasta dope Lv case!! I got my girl a bag from hem..so friggen expensive
eek.gif

n1ke drawer is the OG brian in team am fam, lol, not me
laugh.gif

I got cash for Christmas, also got a new belt and a new peacoat today (gotta love day-after-christmas sales)

Low key XMas for me...got lots of stuff but this is all I have pics of....

Rod Lavers, DVDs and a Garmin running watch
86t2sxx.jpg

Lots of Polo....
85yjx5l.jpg

I am going to the the Bulls game this Fri vs Milwaukee.....got this to match Playoff 8s
smile.gif

71ogpk9.jpg

The first picture is what I got for Christmas: The pink and black ALIFE's and the Doernbecher 2's are from my mom and the Original ballouts are from mygirlfriend.

lmao my bad brian...dont even know wehy I mixed u guys up..it was late wen I typed that

Dope powders Ge4c and those am lights are killin me...I need a pair baaadddd

Dope taps x supreme tee jaybee

Got this from a good friend tonight..
6yojupw.jpg

Didnt even know they did gift certificates lol

wow dead stock Js ... youve got some generous people around you
laugh.gif
nice stuff... those black ballouts are needed.. info on where to cop anybody??

wow @ the supreme gift certificate

Isn't it technically expired? Maybe haggle them to accept it and see what happens
laugh.gif

I need the safety orange eqt runners to complete my set...this is a gift from my bro...and second to last pickup for 07...peace

wow I just noticed that the date was off lmao
He just got it the other day though so its kinda there fault

wow lol 2005 tho... is that EXPIRED!!!! hmmm ,lol need that good ole white out. an knowin their rep they wont take it

the funny part is that he just bought it...Im sure they keep a record on them because in reality its just a piece of paper so a record seems like the onlyvalidation they would have

FLINTGREY I'm going to be working at that game, so if I see anybody walking around the UC with thathat and Playoff 8's, I'll be sure to say what's up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

crazy xmas pickups everyone!!!! loving the variety other than SHOES!!!

yoooooo tcap I wanna know where you got that chair (dope other pickups)....I actually need one (the backrest is holding up on the leather)
(but after seeing yours, I just want THAT ONE)....pm me if anything

heres pics
7xuxdtg.jpg

peace....

Its called the Pyramat Gaming Chair....its so damn comfortable...we sell them at my job, i actually got two of these just in case the other onebreaks...
laugh.gif
and they are not that expensive.

Originally Posted by tommycap06

lmao my bad brian...dont even know wehy I mixed u guys up..it was late wen I typed that

none taken
laugh.gif
.....btw didnt know supreme did giftcertificates....

airmaxes .... uhhh nice air maxes lmao....

Back
Top Bottom