**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

a little late on the post. Just got all of this over xmas break and in ny. stuff for myself and loved ones.

6oxnq4w.jpg
6o58sub.jpg

Dont mind the cash, def nothing worth flaunting
laugh.gif

Burberry Scarf and Wallet
Lv coin wallet
Gucci Belt
Prada Handbag
Ipod Touch
Sb blazers and Takashi 2s

Jordan 23....no offense man, but if the cash is nothing worth flaunting and you dont want us to mind it, why put it in the picture?...

To the person who got the BMP for 129.99!
Well I got my BMP and the new eras for 150.
pimp.gif

nice pickups everyone.and thanks Krider.

b2e156e5b4e209455abf348bdb6b56457b6b3cb.jpg

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Jordan 23....no offense man, but if the cash is nothing worth flaunting and you dont want us to mind it, why put it in the picture?...

only pic i had of my pickups. The amount of cash was nothing worth flaunting, i aint ballin or nothing like that. Like alot of ppl just flaunt cash for thehell of it with stacks of 20, but it was just xmas gifts and money and i just took a pic of what i recieved that day. No offense taken. I guess it was takenout of context.

happy holidays NT!!
here's my weak attempt at an Idolkicks type of pickup...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

december has been a really good month...
wink.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

8a1gy1z.png

6p48ubk.png

725r8rd.png

6uhdv1e.png

6s6fcrb.png

81k0rba.png

6lsib6g.png

6lah35d.png

6xk9zjn.png

Originally Posted by proFRESH

happy holidays NT!!
here's my weak attempt at an Idolkicks type of pickup...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

december has been a really good month...
wink.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

8a1gy1z.png

6p48ubk.png

725r8rd.png

6uhdv1e.png

6s6fcrb.png

81k0rba.png

6lsib6g.png

6lah35d.png

6xk9zjn.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
my dude right here went HUARRRRDD!!
roll.gif

late xmas gift. I've finally obtained my holy grail.

special thanks to solephomore.

Now what do I do? Guess I need a new grail...

hey profresh, nice pickups! Might I ask where you got those Hashin AF1s from and are they size 11.0? If that is the pair I slept a day to late on then you arethe one that broke my heart. SMH at myself for sleepin!

Sup in the land of NT. Honestly, I have no effin' clue what these New Balances are. They just looked sick and so I copped them. Got a pretty damn good hookup on them which persuaded me a little more to get them, but all and all, they are pretty flossy. Big super duper shout out to Jerry and Bows and Arrows inBerk-Town for the services. The last honest store I still go to after all these years.....much respect.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

"Skowhegan" refers to Skowhegan, Maine a small town that's home to one a New Balance factory...its the factory that has made the Super Team33 models...other than that, I don't know anything about these...i like 'em though..

^^^^^Yeah, pretty much what he said. The owner of the shop told me the same story and it pretty much went in one ear out the other. I knew it had to do withthe factory though. Oh, there is also a navy blue version of these as well with a different name on the toe. It definitely doesn't have the same appeal asthe purple ones though.

Back
Top Bottom