**Pickup Post for December 2007!**

Decided to treat myself for a last pickup this year..

and damn i havent posted in ages..

anyways.

(couldnt help but to trade.. since what i gave away i payed less than $300 for)

too bad their a .5 too big.. ehh so anyone with a ds UNDFTD or Neighborhood in a 8-9 im willing to trade u for a ds UNDFTD 9.5!

Happy newyears to all!

and Ken Park is just.....just don't bother.
laugh.gif
full on pr0n that movie. i scanned through real quickthen deleted it - thought chris hansen was coming to arrest me.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Picked these up last week. My girl bought me those ID Infrareds at Niketown. I'm really not feelin the nike check or lining. They had a couple more colors available.

7x1o13b.jpg

AM90- $25
Neon 95s'- $30
Croc 95's- $65
97's- $50

where did you come up on these? nice deals

Fong, how much do those NB's go for?
They go for about $150 but that is just at the store that I got it from so I am not sure if it's cheaper somewhere else. Kind of pricy for NBsbut what else is new in the shoe market.

Love'n the euro dunks on the past few pages. Fongstar nice NB's. I'll be copp'n the Blue/Black ones you don't like. Nice pick-ups everyone!

Sick man. The blue onese are dope and subtle and the same time. I would think they would have made a red one cause that would definitely fly off theshelves with this flanel craze going on.

I got the croc 95's for myself , kids am90 and neon 95's for my sister at Footaction from the employee sale. Copped the 97's from finishline. Theyare $50 now and will be an extra 30% off tomm.

Picked these up last week. My girl bought me those ID Infrareds at Niketown. I'm really not feelin the nike check or lining. They had a couple more colors available.

7x1o13b.jpg

AM90- $25
Neon 95s'- $30
Vivids- retail
Infrareds- $120
Croc 95's- $65
Retro 8's- retail
XV's- gift
97's- $50

They released infrareds???

With dark red?

Just got my pair of lebrons these are the best V so far it has been a while since i have bought a pair of shoes these are straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they fit a little tight at the toe box but i guess i have to break them in. the box and bag are nice as well

Originally Posted by irpstakid

AM90- $25
Neon 95s'- $30
Vivids- retail
Infrareds- $120
Croc 95's- $65
Retro 8's- retail
XV's- gift
97's- $50

They released infrareds???

With dark red?

Nope, he said they were ID's.

thanks to flip jays.i dont even like air force one hi's but its somethin about these. chilln

6ppprns.jpg

damn I want a free gift!

bksole...dope bobs!!

And DAMN vintagexyellow...just damn!

and lmao @ briannnnn for upstaging Ge4c

Hadn't had time to post up pictures, some were taken a few weeks ago. I got beautiful deals on every single one of them.

VNDS Pure Money III's

VNDS Nike Dunk's High

DS Untold Truth AM 1's

VNDS Air Jordan XII's

VNDS Tearway Vandal's

DS Aquachalk Dunk's SB

DS AM 90's

DS Air Max CB 94's

VNDS OG 99' Air Max Plus

GotEm4Cheap - Unbelievable pickups, those OG IV's are just beautiful

Back
Top Bottom