* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

older huf fitteds
sz 11.5 skate mentals
the hundreds crewneck beanie and tees
img0910lq0.jpg

img0909ps0.jpg

img0908zl7.jpg

Latest pickups...

Fong...these kinda resemble your pickup. Haha. But better than DQMs??? I ain't really sure about that.

^^^Haha. I mean that's just me I guess. I just hate Vans with gum sole. Plus these are actual cloth as apposed to the DQMs. Damn dude, I feedin the brownones as well and those TNTs are pretty sick. I am looking for the Bad $h*t versions of those. Dope stuff....

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^Haha. I mean that's just me I guess. I just hate Vans with gum sole. Plus these are actual cloth as apposed to the DQMs. Damn dude, I feedin the brown ones as well and those TNTs are pretty sick. I am looking for the Bad $h*t versions of those. Dope stuff....

Yo Fong...check the Post Your Vans thread. I put some pics of all three houndstooth Chukkas. Brown ones are good bro. Looks mad elegant in person. Andthe Bad $h*t TNT II Mids are still on my hit list. If you find em let me know.

^ Dope pick-ups Raf......I gotta chill off the shoes, well, anything for a bit, Propers will prob be my last purchase if possible, there's gonna be abiiiiiig pick-up soon for me, so it's gonna drain my funds..........

Peace.

Cris.

No Sneakers, but a new phone and gear.

6tatpid.jpg

At&t Tilt

6ol7qiv.jpg

H&M Light Jacket

87nbfy8.jpg

Shirts; Stussy, 3Sixteen, Kanye & Stussy

Chineyroyal - Huaraches
smokin.gif

snkrmane - Lovin' the gusseted syndicate cabs.

Kev - Of course you had to complete the set
tongue.gif

RaFzDaMaN- nice VANS p/u. Saw the TNT's yesterday @ my local shopping establishment. Had to pass because I forgot that I was shopping for the Mrs. LOL

Anyways, the Lebron-a-thon saga continues
290268994.jpg

71377kw.jpg

Finally got one of the decks, with another on the way.....still can't get my hands on the t-shirt though.

Green Bean V for 72.00 + FL discount
Mars IV - 59.99 + FL discount
Fire Red V - 135.00 + FL Discount

I love finding old stock at work.

Pete - Thanks for the heads up man. Was able to pick up the last one in my size in the redcolor.

I agree with Fong. I like the newer houndstooth chukkas more than the DQM's.

Anyway, here's all the new pick-ups. . .

Back
Top Bottom