* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

JordanFreaks - the tee i got is size M.
rwfanatic - size M
LaceDemUp :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Way to go everyone.

Jeez, all the pickups are making me jealous. Anybody got any connection/leads to some white Bulletproof Half Cabs in a 12? Almost all of the spots around my way didn't even get them. Raf, Cris, anyone, please?
LWhy?
FS: sz.12 Crystal Dunk SB Hi's & Stash P-Rods, sz.13 custom Lime Hemp Dunks!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

Oasis Mids
sig_bg2.gif

sig_bg2.gif

Don't sleep on these, ppl - quality is amazing.

Peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

nice iPhone i2cky
do I see a lil plain jane theme on there?
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Pareng Mic, mabuti naman. Just been busy wrapping up school and trying to jumpstart LWhy? again after financial/technical difficulties. How've you been, you've been killing me softly in your WDYWT/pick-up posts :b
tongue.gif
LWhy?
FS: sz.12 Crystal Dunk SB Hi's & Stash P-Rods, sz.13 custom Lime Hemp Dunks!!!I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.

slingman have they released those or did you get them off eBay? I remember seeing them some time last year and I don't ever remember them being released.

^ Stoopz,

I believe they were a JP release only. There are a few up on the 'bay. If anyone has leads to the white Bulletproof Cabs I mentioned earlier, as well as those Safari Oasis Mids in a 12, holla please!
LWhy?

stoopz: mrKrispy is correct. They are actually available in Asia only at the moment. ebay it is.

Peace.
--- TEAM AM FAM ---​

MrKrispy1183 ,

i know a Canadian online store which has them for 1 bill CAD. the white and black in your size. pm me if you interested.

MrKrispy1183 & slingman thanks the for the info. I kind of figured it was like that, but I was hoping to hear otherwise. MrKrispy1183 I guess I'll see you in the eBay arena because I'm also a size 12lve.

added....to the endless list of shoes I search for on a weekly basis on eBay.

Sling,

U gotta PM brutha. Check it and get at me when u getta chance.

thanx
It would sharpen you up for a bit of the ol' ultraviolence
which plagued our minds for the evening
And so kiddies... death for all, right right?! RIGHT RIGHT!!

Back
Top Bottom