* * *Pickups Post-November 2007* * *

Originally Posted by xovenmittx

7w8ft51.jpg

picked up this today at bodega, the jerky bag packaging is pretty creative and funny
quality shoe as well

I need these. I like plaid and I've always loved the simplicity of Purcells . How much were both?
Got these today and put them on today. $65 retail, can't beat that.

87jjrr6.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by xovenmittx

7w8ft51.jpg

picked up this today at bodega, the jerky bag packaging is pretty creative and funny
quality shoe as well

I need these. I like plaid and I've always loved the simplicity of Purcells . How much were both?
150 for the hat and shoes good deal imo hat is 40 alone i believe

Yea. Info on that Bodega fitted...I'm not a fan of Purcell's, but that fitted is pretty sick...how much did it run you?

I know someone picked up those cactus foams. Nice detailed pics, especially of the bottoms would be highly appreciated by the entire Nike Retro forumcommunity.

Picked up these Authentics for dirt cheap. Got the Garnett Authentic for 19.99 at the adidas outlet and the Carter Authentic for 14.99 at a nearby mom and popshop.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

ty ! what are those ?

they are nice

sz 10 wher r u ???

I should have your size at the shop Joe. They're from the GDFT "Strange Brew Pack".

Man those Green Canvas AF1's a few pages back are sweet! I STILL need a pair of those and the Black/Gold/White Canvas Lows.

Nice Ultramarines up there! I saw a pair for the same price and in a size 11, but the suede was pretty dirty, and so was the mesh, so I passed.

raf, dope pickup! i wish i could find a sz 9 for retail
tongue.gif
i had tosettle going a half size down when they first release
ohwell.gif

tim,
pimp.gif
pickups!

Back
Top Bottom