Pickyourshoes sweepstakes - free Cool Grey XIs!

Haven't posted here in ages ... mods please remove if inappropriate.

Just saw this on their banner on PYS while browsing ... guess it doesn't hurt to like their FB page?

Linky

We are giving away FOUR pairs of the Air Jordan 11 Cool Greys to FOUR lucky sneakerheads in his/her size. No purchase necessary. Yes, you read that correctly.

There are four easy ways to win:
1. Subscribe to our YouTube channel at pickyourshoestv.
2. Follow us on twitter at twitter.com/PickYourShoes.
3. Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/PickYourShoes.
4. Subscribe to our TV channel at PickYourShoes.tv.

We will randomly pick one winner from each of these channels, which means you have FOUR chances to win a pair of one of the most coveted Jordans. The more channels you subscribe to or follow increase your chances to win.

If you’re already subscribed or following us, then you’ve been automatically entered in the drawing! How simple is that? Have we lost our minds? Spread the word and don’t miss out on this amazing offer!

Originally Posted by Club 27

how long have you been working for PYS?

so this is what NT is like now? like i said, remove the post if inappropriate ... legit sweepstakes don't come around too often

If it wasn't for the niketalk logo up-top I'd definately think I was browsing ISS FT....the negativity and constant reach is strong here as of late.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if i'm the only one that enters, will i win?

doubtful seeing that they already have like 10,000 likes on FB and 3,000 followers on twitter...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If it wasn't for the niketalk logo up-top I'd definately think I was browsing ISS FT....the negativity and constant reach is strong here as of late.

all i asked was how long he had been working for PYS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuna629

Club 27 said:

so this is what NT is like now? like i said, remove the post if inappropriate ... legit sweepstakes don't come around too often

Damn sensitive bruh?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuna629

that seemed like a legitimate question tho'

Does this ever go through? I don't even remember seeing a winners update from that last couple "contests" that were posted here.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
do you ever post nonnegative comments bruh?

tuna629 If you're going to promote this on NT you should send a pair to a NTer who posted in this thread.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

laugh.gif
do you ever post nonnegative comments bruh?
How were any of his comments in this thread negative though? 
laugh.gif

Right?
laugh.gif

dudes just like to take  a swing for the sake of taking it

oh and i was here during the "old NT" too.

wasnt that great then, either

Back
Top Bottom