[[PICS]] 2014 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE redesign. one sexy machine

I call it via technicality :lol: but really even the Granturismo (GT S) is far from being plain or boring.
1gq2l2.jpg

178niv.jpg

5bel1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice design, but would rather get a different car for the cost. 

Now this is the type of super car I like. Simply, elegant, refined. And yet still showing edgy elements

Another thing that I don't like for the price that interior is type wack for a car that price. Moreso the center console not the seating area it looks like it should be in a lower price point car.

yeah i guess they aren't boring. they are just super over rated. they don't last longer than 3 years.

looks like an infiniti from the side to me, I would rather a porsche panamera if I was that kinda baller lol

I was referring to the quattroporte and rapide

Well if we are going to get into technicalities, then it still isn't twice the price. Quattroporte starts at ~$135k iirc and the Rapide starts at ~$200k.

Well if we are going to get into technicalities, then it still isn't twice the price. Quattroporte starts at ~$135k iirc and the Rapide starts at ~$200k.

Hey, I'm not looking for an argument here or anything. I live in hong kong and the quatttroporte here is 1.7 mil hkd, whereas the rapide is 3.5 mil. Just stating what I know from where I reside.

Hey, I'm not looking for an argument here or anything. I live in hong kong and the quatttroporte here is 1.7 mil hkd, whereas the rapide is 3.5 mil. Just stating what I know from where I reside.

No arguments, just a discussion. People just tend to be less specific so there can be some confusion. Like where you reside, I think most live in the US in this forum so you can see where people could have misunderstanding.

Still just a friendly discussion though.
2s7glsw.gif

maserati is just terrible. it doesnt have audi's interior or bmws agility. it looks nice and sounds great.. but its not worth 120 grand. Hell, I wouldnt even pay more than 80 grand!

Last edited:
is this the one with a rarri engine??
nice car for an old man doe

Well Ferrari assembles one of the engines, I think the V8, but it'll apparently be available with a turbocharged V6 as well.

I don't know how I feel about the car, I'd have to see it personally. But both the head and taillights seem very awkwardly positioned....In addition concurrency is very strong, especially the S7. I personally think the Panamera is hideous and well the Aston is gorgeous, but the price tag is way too high. Although many will buy the Mas at the end of the day, because of the company's history.

The GT is a piece of art, undebatable from my point of view.

Back
Top Bottom