Pics from a lost phone... vol. Bawse?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by RavageBX

RIP to whoever found that phone. Yakuza bout to be on that @%+!

>phone found in chinatown
>yakuza bout to on that

>yakuza

>japan

wut?
True that lol. Insert local chinese gangs. Perhaps Triads.

Son was STACKING
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by RavageBX

RIP to whoever found that phone. Yakuza bout to be on that @%+!

>phone found in chinatown
>yakuza bout to on that

>yakuza

>japan

wut?
yea those are definitely chinese hundos, and yakuza gang members are all tatted to the max, and lastly they did say the phone was found in chinatown
but dude is a hot boy for real, he didnt even crack a smile that showed his teeth not once, he not bout dat life, he is that life

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What would possess dude to air the big homie out like that?.. Ok, you found the phone, fine.. But why even take it a step further by exposing all of this? Whomever it was that found this !$!@ could've just found a way to place it back in the owners hands on some peaceful steez and probably given a few dollars in return, end of situation. [/color]

This could be some type of evidence, they could have killed buddy they were beating up
How old is this diplo dude

I would have just kept it as a good story to tell the boys. NEVER would have posted it online. EVER

it might even him that found it or posted it first

the folder has 265k views...up 10k from when i first posted

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What would possess dude to air the big homie out like that?.. Ok, you found the phone, fine.. But why even take it a step further by exposing all of this? Whomever it was that found this !$!@ could've just found a way to place it back in the owners hands on some peaceful steez and probably given a few dollars in return, end of situation. [/color]

This could be some type of evidence, they could have killed buddy they were beating up
How old is this diplo dude
real life...
diplo is a pretty well know edm dj...

hes done 
laugh.gif
...no edc for him

RIP OP!!! You better change dat' ip address ASAP for airing out big homie like that
smile.gif

This thread is about to turn gdlk when we get triad members posting up trying to do goon things to this guy... The first post really made me LOLOL hard because who posts up someone's random cell phone photos? Like really... That's just hilarious my guy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I didn't notice dude was chopping off that guys finger first time through. This could end badly

Ol boy just leaning on his stacks with his gut out and slippers on his feet

laugh.gif
 at "not about that life, he is that life"

Back
Top Bottom