Pics from Heat v sixers, magic v wizards, and heat vs magic.

I know people don't usually make a thread for pics of games they went to but I anticipated this season so much as a magic fan and a lebron fan that I wanted to be at lebrons first 3 games as well as the magic opener in the new amway.

I lost my camera in boston at the airport so dont have pics from the celts vs heat game but here are a few others I took on my crappy cam...

bron came to club mansion after the game wearing chucks haha

heres a pic I took at heat practice oct 17

Hope yall enjoy

I know people don't usually make a thread for pics of games they went to but I anticipated this season so much as a magic fan and a lebron fan that I wanted to be at lebrons first 3 games as well as the magic opener in the new amway.

I lost my camera in boston at the airport so dont have pics from the celts vs heat game but here are a few others I took on my crappy cam...

Hope yall enjoy

You need to get someone who doesn't have Parkinsons take pictures
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nice pics man, how did you like the new Amway Center? A friend of mine says it's amazing, I'm going to try to make it to a game next time I head back home.

Nice pics man, how did you like the new Amway Center? A friend of mine says it's amazing, I'm going to try to make it to a game next time I head back home.

it's awesome. ive been to probably 50 different arenas/stadiums in my life and the new amway is my favorite and that is an unbiased opinion. I like it better than cowboys new stadium that I just went to for all star game

it's awesome. ive been to probably 50 different arenas/stadiums in my life and the new amway is my favorite and that is an unbiased opinion. I like it better than cowboys new stadium that I just went to for all star game

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Hope yall enjoy
pimp.gif
 Gotta love when NBA cats wear MJ's kicks...mad love n respect. Just another reason why there will never be another.

Cool pics bro! Looks like you had some cool seats too.

Hope yall enjoy
pimp.gif
 Gotta love when NBA cats wear MJ's kicks...mad love n respect. Just another reason why there will never be another.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Hope yall enjoy
pimp.gif

Damn. That's alot of that...

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Hope yall enjoy
pimp.gif

Damn. That's alot of that...

Back
Top Bottom