Pics from Overseas Dating Sites ... LoL

This man poured the worst part of an NT thread out into his real life [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
roll.gif

If someone walked up with a bunch of black folk looking ghetto fabolous or a bunch wild looking Africans yeah id be giving that fool a side eye you really think she didn't have a right to feel some way actually being Russian?

Dude tried to play her on some " hey look thia how you people get down"
you know what's funny? It still doesn't stop other people in how they view Black people
Just seen her in the employee cafe and she apologized for "overreacting"
laugh.gif

Said she saw the pic of the lady with the cone bra and it set her off
roll.gif

Unbelievable, still waiting on the other girl. Might just leave this alone ...
man....
laugh.gif

all good at work. Svetlana is chill and I'm not even gonna push further with the other chick even tho I think she'd find this funny :lol:

just gonna let it fly and enjoy whatever gets posted here :smokin

gonna irritate me tho, not knowing whats the significance of the bathroom pics :lol:

all good at work. Svetlana is chill and I'm not even gonna push further with the other chick even tho I think she'd find this funny
laugh.gif

just gonna let it fly and enjoy whatever gets posted here
smokin.gif

gonna irritate me tho, not knowing whats the significance of the bathroom pics
laugh.gif
gotta circle back around in like 6 months 
laugh.gif

My god, I can only imagine you standing there with the HR manager skimming through the general forum trying to find the thread or your subscription page and the manager is peeking over looking at all your subscribed threads. Haha

My god, I can only imagine you standing there with the HR manager skimming through the general forum trying to find the thread or your subscription page and the manager is peeking over looking at all your subscribed threads. Haha

dude skimming thru the pics for her and breezing through all these ridiculous pics was as awkward and embarrassing as u can imagine :lol:

I really have no idea what it is about Eastern Europe and rugs/flags on the wall. Now I haven't seen this in my home country in a long time unless you go to super poor areas but it was a popular fad back in the day in the 70s and 80s. I'm not Russian FYI but I am Slavic.

This **** is hilarious though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

thats a good look there :smokin

someone else figured it was for insulation , financial status was in the back of my mind.

damn man

dog bouta get fired for "being late" too many times

This man poured the worst part of an NT thread out into his real life [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Aight, I met up with Svetlana and I think I might've lost my job for this thread :lol:

So I see her and ask her about the pics of people in the tub and on the toilet and she asks me to see them. Now I get a lil nervous cause I don't wanna offend her with the stupidity in here. I start scrolling thru the pics and she flips out about is this what I think her country is, all her people are morons ? She goes on this rant about how in America we got people who act dumb and take pics messing around. She says that's all these are, people joking around. But then I had to go and push further and ask well whats up with taking a pic in a tub of water with a fish ? Then she got irritated, saying this offended her and how she's gonna speak to my supervisor :smh:

She aint even know what a gopnik was :lol:

Pray for me ....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I see two letters in your future: HR.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Aight, I met up with Svetlana and I think I might've lost my job for this thread
laugh.gif

So I see her and ask her about the pics of people in the tub and on the toilet and she asks me to see them. Now I get a lil nervous cause I don't wanna offend her with the stupidity in here. I start scrolling thru the pics and she flips out about is this what I think her country is, all her people are morons ? She goes on this rant about how in America we got people who act dumb and take pics messing around. She says that's all these are, people joking around. But then I had to go and push further and ask well whats up with taking a pic in a tub of water with a fish ? Then she got irritated, saying this offended her and how she's gonna speak to my supervisor
mean.gif

She aint even know what a gopnik was
laugh.gif

Pray for me ....

Back
Top Bottom