[[PICS]] Lil Wayne & his new Sexy Pawg girlfriend on south beach

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ya'll are fools... Weezy is a sex addict...he sleeps with models all the time I'm sure.. this is his bad day...and she's an NT'ers greatest day.

I'll give you that, she is more than likely just one in the spectrum, albeit on the lower end. But she aint my greatest day by a longshot, that one's below me. And I think that is what is shocking most of us, some of us wouldn't touch. Do. Not. Want.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ya'll are fools... Weezy is a sex addict...he sleeps with models all the time I'm sure.. this is his bad day...and she's an NT'ers greatest day.

I'll give you that, she is more than likely just one in the spectrum, albeit on the lower end. But she aint my greatest day by a longshot, that one's below me. And I think that is what is shocking most of us, some of us wouldn't touch. Do. Not. Want.

Maybe she's just a down $*% chick that holds him down. Yall realize this %$%%! done ran thru the majority of these "bad" !!#$!+%. After a certain point of smashing dimes you start to realize that being sexy is only for momentary fun.

Maybe she's just a down $*% chick that holds him down. Yall realize this %$%%! done ran thru the majority of these "bad" !!#$!+%. After a certain point of smashing dimes you start to realize that being sexy is only for momentary fun.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

how does his pants stay up...

that guy changes women quicker than he changes his underwear. geez.
Who said that was his woman though.
glasses.gif
Swag.
roll.gif
 I was going to quote and say that

Back
Top Bottom