Pics of AJ XVI with Gaiter/Shroud

Good. Now I can wear my ogs with no fear
smile.gif

This maybe the most EXACT retro to date

This may be the first time a retro has better quality than the original.

The OG XVI's were terrible in terms of fit and finish. This pair looks much cleaner around the midsole area.

Originally Posted by blco02

Anybody else notice the bulge on both toe caps?

the originals had that same bulge.. meaning they duplicated the original to a tee
happy.gif

I think the Jordan XVI has the BEST outsole of any Jordan model.. the "microchip" looking inspiration looks amazing with the clear sole and thepartial visiblity of the red zoom air.. perfect.

Originally Posted by airunstoppable

are these going to yellow like the og's?

affirmative.. they havent dropped a clear sole yet that doesnt yellow.. closest ive seen is the elephant print retro xi low i.e. wht/grey

I am soo happy so many people love these 16's!

It should make it that much easier to find someone to split a pack or 2 with me. The 16's just do nothing for me. All I want are the 7's. I have beencollecting all the DS og 7's I can find in sizes 10-11. Then they retroed the olympics, the cardinals, and now I need a few of the 7's from this pack.

I blame the popularity of the 16's for all the covers/shrouds/straps/velcro that JB continues to use today. This is what killed JB for a few years, for meat least, AJ 16-20 all did nothing for me for that reason.

[email protected]

Man, this is one of the only packs I really want.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at all the "COPPED!" responses. They never get old.
roll.gif

Did the Patent toe box always look like that? Those soles are Icey as hell tho, Fire package!

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

^ thats good to know that the soles will not yellow
Im pretty sure he was saying the soles WILL yellow.....it's unavoidable if you wear them out, unfortunately.

yo on everything...

this made my day.

MY 2 FAVORITE SHOES IN ONE PACKAGE
pimp.gif

aint nuttin sweeter...

thanks for pics

cant wait for these

best retro of the year along with Carmines 2nd, of course imo

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

pardon the quick snaps

be back with a few more...

you always come correct with the pics and info, PROPS!
Because the rest just follow marqueesole.com lead

cant wait to see these in person

Back
Top Bottom