Pics of AJ XVII (updated) & II Countdown, Classic 87 Black Cement & White Red

cant waittt
happy.gif

Talk about overkill on the Classic '87's After the Flight 23's did so well in stores, I'm sure the87's will move a lot more slowly. They look like Shiekh exclusives
smh.gif

I dont have anything against anyone, just mind your business is all I'm saying. So lets chalk it up and lets mind our own business and focus on these nicepix !

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
^^ Hey heat, just a question... When should we expect pictures of the XX1's from the pack??
happy.gif

Thanks.

Good questions! apperently the next pix I will have are of the Carmines. So I'm thinking maybe next week but I'm not 100%

sure. I find it alil odd that I'll be having the carmines before the XX1's but that might change. But rest assure, I'll give you

guys an update on when I will have the XX1 pix! Unless I get surprised and get the pix w/out notice!

Originally Posted by heat23

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
^^ Hey heat, just a question... When should we expect pictures of the XX1's from the pack??
happy.gif

Thanks.

Good questions! apperently the next pix I will have are of the Carmines. So I'm thinking maybe next week but I'm not 100%

sure. I find it alil odd that I'll be having the carmines before the XX1's but that might change. But rest assure, I'll give you

guys an update on when I will have the XX1 pix! Unless I get surprised and get the pix w/out notice!

Thanks heat. Can't wait. The pics you provide are always appreciated.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by heat23

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
happy.gif

Thanks.

Thanks heat. Can't wait. The pics you provide are always appreciated.

You're welcome FB23! Anything for my fellow NTers!

-h23

Nice. Im really feeling those classic 87's. After all my black/cement III's are beat.
Thanks for the pics aNYthing, and thank you for all your pics and info as well heat23.

Back
Top Bottom