Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

they did you derrrty BP
smh.gif

Word.
tired.gif

I love how light the Hyperdunks are, but not how when you lace them up they dig into the front of your ankle. so I hope these Hyperize shoes fit better. Lotsof good colorways to choose from, but I'm gonna go with the Sidney Deane's

Hyperize Supreme Pack =
eyes.gif

I would've much rather seen these cw's featured on a more prominent shoe from Nike's arsenal.

Oh well.

The decades pack is awesome its gonna be hard to not buy at least 2 of these. Love safari's shout out to wale on having them a while ago

what material is that on the toebox of the FP ones? can't tell from the pics. anyway BP's photoshops > nike's version

they did a good job, i like the different tongues, logos, and materials...

i'm just disappointed i'll probably never have a chance to own these. unless someone on campus wants to change that...

Originally Posted by BP the owner

they did a good job, i like the different tongues, logos, and materials...

i'm just disappointed i'll probably never have a chance to own these. if someone on campus wants to change that, [email protected]
if i can a i can cop for u at hoh...

All of them are pretty cool imo, I feel a HOH release thus making it impossible for me to get.....

Them FOAM Hyperize are something Serious. Overall this is a DOPE shoe.

Most likely the colorway Im going to rock with will be them FOAM joints ....... HOPEFULLY I can get my hands on them when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom