PICS OF JORDAN X B Grades......

does the retail on the box say 125? when together they retailed for 310? 125+125= 250
Were getting bopped for 60+ bucks, unless the xiiis are 185 lol

crazy. $50??? wow. at the same time tho, i'm not even surprised. my X/XIII looked like each pair had already been worn once when i got em.AAAAAAAND, my left X looks a different shade than my right X.
smh.gif
damn, shame.

Originally Posted by future jordan23

does the retail on the box say 125? when together they retailed for 310? 125+125= 250
Were getting bopped for 60+ bucks, unless the xiiis are 185 lol
the extra 60 is for the box of course
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

Last week someone posted that a Nike Outlet had Jordan Shadow X, B Grades for $50...

I immedietly called and ordered the last 13, Heres the pics.

320823345.jpg

320823347.jpg

If you look closely theres a very small hole in the tip of the toe box.....hardly noticable (also the flash makes the smuges in the toe box look waaay worst) I didnt see them till I looked at the pics.

320823828.jpg

Peep how they flipped the Nike box inside out and shipped it.

320823352.jpg

320824565.jpg

For 50.00 Bucks...
pimp.gif
^^^^ that was me. got my 2 pairs in. i can't even tell if they are b-grades. there isn't a thing wrong with them. my b-grades look better thanthe ones i got out of the CDP , i'll post pics soon

B-Grades my +%*.....they just didnt sell......If the case it that they really are B-Grades then I have a bunch of B-Grade jays with paint where its notsupposed to be!!!!

^ Salty?

Nah, but mine do have that slight flaw on the toe, that you really cant see. I dont think you could pass them as a new pair in a pack though if someone noticedit, plus they wrote a B on the tag

Originally Posted by brucewanye136

is there anyway to find out what shoes hit the outlets without actually going there?
Call around....???

I wouldnt have know if it wasnt posted

For me the coolest part of recieving these b-grades was the hidden box tag. I am very happy 2 have that, something the original package owners do not have. Iremoved it and placed it on a spare 85/05 Jordan box, looks very hot
Does anyone feel me?

Back
Top Bottom